Chapter FORTY

He grabbed both my shoulders making my eyes widen. His eyes were wide as well as his smile, as if he couldn't believe what he was doing..

"Pucker up!" He winked. I gave him a look and shot him down by saying..

"Not a chance Kitty!" The screen then went blank.. he trudged over towards it and knocked..

"Is the show over?" I looked around still unsure. While Chat was leaning on the screen

"If we don't get to her we'll never capture her Akuma!" I stated pulling on my hair in frustration..

"Now my dear viewers! You're in a reveal of a lifetime! Hahahaha" she laughed maniacally. And used her pointer finger to open the sarcophagus revealing..

"Alya!!" I scream in worry. Why is she even doing this?

"Oh wait! Isn't this the girl who started the famous Hermosa Ladyblog? The first one to ever film Hermosa Pavone and Ladybug?" I saw Alya struggle against the tight hold of the ropes

"Help!!" She shouts in distress!

"Give up now. And hand me your miraculous! Otherwise, your biggest fan will be mummified!" She then laughed maniacally. Just then Chat Noir yelped as he almost went past the screen once again..

"Let's slip in before she runs!" I stated. Chat gave me a nod before jumping in with me following close behind. As we went past the border.. I realized the sudden temperature drop

"We're not at the louvre"

"It was a double cross!" I stated shivering slightly.. I then ran towards the door trying to pull it open.. Prime Queen once again laughs

"Umm Cataclysm?" Chat asked.. I pulled my hair once again..

"There's no point! We still won't make it!" I pulled on my hair even more harshly

"Soo... Let's kiss then?"

"Still not a chance Kitty.." he slumped..

"The time has come once again! Remove your Miraculous and reveal your true selves the whole world is watching you" I growled.. "There's no more reason to look for a way out! Unless you want to see your biggest fan in the water?!" My eyes widened as I crouched down. What would Marionette do? Rather, What Would Ladybug do? Probably bring out the big guns huh? We're in a freezer.. I Think?, I guess I can control the frost?

"Revidere!" I gathered frost as much as I can and had them on my back.. now.. where to put them? I slapped it on to the screen. Lightly as to make sure it wouldn't break. I then pushed Chat on to the side while I hid on the other.. feeling proud of my handiwork I taunted.. "You win prime Queen. The world will see us without our masks.."

"And we're about to kiss.." Chat sent me a wink

"Aww.. so unlucky." I continued..

"If you're lying.. you're going to regret it!" She stated. And as she punched a hole through the frost, I immediately grabbed her wrist slamming her down the floor. Chat then used extendous and broke the screen

"And now you're stuck with us" she then hurriedly tried to stand which she succeeded in doing so. But I climbed over her shoulder and leaned back pulling her back down while I pulled on her other arm, not allowing her to hide her watch.. Chat stepped on the watch which caused the Akuma to fly out..

"Cataclysm!" He touched the steel door and it disintegrated into a pile of rust.. "ladies first.." I giggled..

"Thank you.." I took out a water bubble and skillfully caught the Akuma in my hands. Focusing on to it.. the water let out some steam.. and the Akuma was purified..

"Pound it!"