Chapter FIFTEEN

I snickered for like the thousandth time today. The Television had covered that embarrassing moment on the school gym. I gotta say, my face looked like a tomato the whole time. However, that news was cut short because of an urgent news.. a large meteorite is right about to hit Paris Head on.. Oh shoot! I jumped off of my bed and...

"Nappy Feathers Out!" I shouted, I then Hurriedly pushed the balcony doors open and Jumped off the terrace, halfway down, my feet was met with one of my feather boards, I shot up into the sky hurriedly heading towards the town square, While trying to make a plan, I was getting near, and I already see Ladybug and Chat Noir's silhouette. "Okay we gotta act fast guys!" I stated as I landed on the building they were on.. "Chat.. you and ladybug try and evacuate everyone, I'll go and create a water bubble, hopefully It would be enough to stop the crash" I rambled but they got the picture and jumped through the sky, evacuating the citizens of Paris. I threw a pair of feathers one for each of my feet I'm going to need as much support as I can to actually be able to stop the Meteorite from it's tracks. I sighed shooting like a bullet towards the ocean. I collected water as much as I could, I gasped for air as I deemed it to be enough. My feather board was at least 4 times slower than normal due to the weight of the water it was carrying.. I'm not going to make it.. I planned on throwing the water towards the big ball of fire but I stopped when another latex covered person stopped it with nothing but latex coated hands... Cool! I felt my face lit up.. another person in the team.. interesting. I gapped, as she pushed the flaming ball right back up to the sky and landed on a rooftop nearby, I was just about to greet her when she walked over the edge, taking the civilians' attention...

"I am Volpina! The only superhero Paris needs!" The Parisians started to cheer.. hey! that wasn't very nice. I dismissed the water causing it to shower all over Paris, and causing Volpina to get wet, I smirked. Landing on the roof she was on..

"Heyya! Good work!" I patted her back harshly, making her stumble a bit forward, and she glared at me . Uh-oh, did I do something wrong? Except making it rain of course, and the fact that I pushed her..

"I HATE water!" She screeched and I raised my hand in a surrender position. Chat Noir and Ladybug jumped up on a rooftop seemingly conversing.. I felt a slight tinged in my heart. But shrugged it off non the less. Volpina jumped up towards where they were and I followed suit. As she landed she instantly glared at ladybug and started to speak "Hey guys glad you dropped in, I need a hand come on!" She stated rather quickly I glanced over the two who was still confused and jumped off following Volpina. To which she landed on a rooftop. We hid behind the chimney and my eyes widened.

"Is that?..." I question lowly

"Hawkmoth" she muttered in distaste. The two then landed behind us

"He never shows up! What could this mean? He must be working on something big.. something really really big!" ladybug stated in urgency.

"We can take him down but it's going to need all four of us.. we best do everything we can with our.. individual talents..." Volpina stated obviously flirting with Chat Noir, and he Blushed! He freaking Blushed! I fumed silently looking away with my arms crossed, while the end of my French braid 'accidentally' hit Volpina's head.

"Oops?" I muttered feigning innocence. Volpina rolled her eyes at me, with her face red in anger, Ladybug Rolled her eyes at volpina. I snickered as I saw Chat swooning over the Vixen.

"Very nice to meet you by the way Chat Noir..." she stated excitedly . Hey! She DID NOT greet me at all when I complimented get.. geez talk about favouritism, and being the flirt Chat Noir is.. he smirked at her making my lips quiver. "Cool outfit!" Well I guess the team now has two flirts in it.. great..

"Well thanks!~" he was flustered and I couldn't help but feel my face turn red in frustration. What the heck? "You too Volpina.." I gagged and I heard ladybug do the same.. we looked at each other and high fived. She nudged me

"Hermosa, did you notice something seems off! I mean, A meteorite and hawkmoth appearing on the same day? Don't you thing it's a tad bit unusual?" Before I could respond the Vixen began to speak..

"Why would you say THAT?" She questioned ladybug smugly. I felt my eyebrow twitch.. I had just about enough of this cocky Vixen.

"I was talking to Hermosa!" She glared at the two of them ".. now why don't you two go back to your flirting" um.. is it just me or.. is LB out of her game.. I placed my hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down. She let out a sigh and just simply glared as the Vixen.. I'm calling her vixen because I don't trust her!

"So.. uh Vix- I mean Volpina! What's your Miraculous?" I questioned still feigning innocence and masking my hate towards her for flirting with Chat.. only because-.. err well, I got nothing.

"My necklace.." she raised her necklace to prove her point. I rolled my eyes and LB asked her next

"Oh yeah so what power does it give you?" She chuckled

"The power over light and Super strength" well I still don't trust her.

~~~~
I'm planning on a triple update today... Because school is coming close LOL