Chapter THIRTY-TWO

Night approached and I was happily munching on macaroons. Mari's parents gave them to us as a midnight snack. Mari was humming a tune as she fixed the couch into something more comfortable. I also noticed that her air-conditioner was blasting. But I didn't say anything. I dropped a few macaroons inside my purse for Nappy before going inside the bathroom to freshen up and change.

"_(Your Name)! It's time for girl talk!" I was then pulled out of the bathroom. I didn't mind though, I was just drying up my hair. I noticed that the room did not have Nathaniel, Nino and Adrien in it

"Where are they?" I asked as I removed the towel off of my hair and started to comb itmr using my fingers.

"It's girl talk honey.. now, take your seat! Let's get started! This is going to be awesome!" The three of us cheered. I have the plate of macaroons on my lap.. "So.. _(Your Name).. Don't you think that Chat Noir looks, just like Adrien?" I was taken aback..

"What?! Adrien is a sweet potato casserole while Chat Noir is sassy and bold.. It's far-fetched.." I said turning my back from both of them with my arms crossed.

"But look at this!" Mari whipped out her phone showing it to me. It was a picture of Adrien and as she swiped it to the left. It was a picture of Adrien whose clothes were colored black and on his face was Chat Noir's mask.

"Well? Do they look alike? Or do they look extremely alike?" Alya said wiggling her eyebrows.. I cringe.

"Not a chance Alya" I giggled.

It was bed time. Everyone was preparing to go to sleep, the girl talk was fun, but I still hadn't gotten the chance to tell them that my relationship with Adrien was actually fake.

"Before everyone goes to bed.. I'd like to make an announcement.." we all looked up at Alya who was situated on the second floor. She cleared her throat.. "as consequence for skipping a turn. Adrien Agreste is hereby punished to sleep on the couch.." My eyes widened as I looked around the room in panic.

"But there's only one couch Alya.." I tried to reason but she just laughed teasing us.

"Exactly my point.. okay lights out in 5" she cheered before running down towards me. She held onto my shoulder and started pushing me on the direction of the couch.

"B-but Alya!" I tried to squirm out of her grip. But as I faced forward, I saw Adrien in the same situation. "I-I'll sleep on the floor" I plead. But she continued pushing me and stopped once we were in front of the couch. Adrien and I stood there looking at each other silently.

"Ladies first?.." he asked pointing at the couch awkwardly.. I looked at the 2nd floor where Alya and Mari were they were raising they're eyebrows at us teasingly. On the other side of the room was Nino and Nathaniel, they were giving Adrien a thumbs up and as they noticed I was looking, they hid it behind their backs. I hesitantly climbed on the couch covering my self with the duvet, only now did I realized that they had planned this all along, the consequence, my dare and the air-conditioning. I am so getting back at them. He climbed in and it was getting hard trying to avoid any skinship.. "Does this make you uncomfortable?" He asked just as the light was turned off.

"Do you want the truth? It does actually.." I state. His eyebrows furrowed as he contemplated on something..

"Hey.. would you-.. erm do you think you could fall in love with someone whose identity.. is a mystery?" My eyes softened..

"To tell you honestly? I think I can. I guess I already am.. but there's.. someone else" his eyes hardened a fraction..

"Would you tell me who it is?" It's you.. I said in my mind. But I guess it would only be stated in my mind forever, I would never have the guts to tell him. So instead, I shook my head.

"I don't.. think so." I smiled sadly. And he nodded in understanding.

"C-can I hug you? It's getting kinda cold.." another reason why I don't think Adrien is Chat Noir. Chat Noir would just dive in giving you a hug.. but Adrien? He'd ask you for permission more than he'd ask you questions. He's a real gentleman. I nodded, allowing myself to be warmed up by him and the duvet.. a familiar feeling of tiredness had enveloped me before I fell asleep to Adrien's light breathing.