Chapter THIRTY-ONE

I sat in a circle, or rather, I was forced to sit into a circle by Mari and Alya. Beside me was Nino, and Nathaniel who was apparently also invited along with a certain blond boy who had emeralds for eyes.

"I'll spin the bottle first!" Mari stated already holding onto the glass bottle as she set it in the middle. I glanced over at Adrien who happened to be looking at me at the time. I blushed and looked down at my lap. "Alright Alya! Truth or Dare!?" Mari asked and all of our attention went over to Alya who had her phone on a tripod. She was recording everything..

"Is the record really necessary?" I asked.. she tapped her chin and shrugged.

"Well not really.. but since we're going to spill secrets here and now.. I'll get it down" she winked. She stood up and gathered her equipment before sitting down her previous spot.. "Truth.." she stated before crossing her arms to her chest..

"Current status with Nino?" Mari asked. My face lit up like a Firefly..

"He's a friend but.. more?" She answered..

"You can't answer a question with another question Alya.." I urged wiggling my eyebrows..

"Whatever.. My turn to spin the bottle.." I pouted as she disregarded my opinion. She spun the bottle and it landed on Adrien. His eyes went wide as the looked over to me. He gulped. "Ohh Adrien.. I'll throw Mari's question to me to you.. Current status? With _(Your Name)" she asked while wiggling her eyebrows at me.. I blushed.

"But you haven't asked him truth or dare yet.." I stated trying to get him to not answer the question.

"Ooh, your girlfriend's growing claws.." Nino said before elbowing Adrien. He coughed. His face blazing red.

"Err.. can we have a chat for a bit?" He asked me. He seriously asked me in the middle of the game! I nodded before Alya could protest. I grabbed his hand and led him to Mari's 2nd floor where her bed was. I opened the glass door and raised myself so I now stood on their balcony with Adrien behind me "should we tell them?" He asked as he leaned onto the railings beside me..

"I think we should. We have been keeping this secret from them, so I guess it's time.." he held my hand that was holding the railings.

"After we tell them.. I want to ask you something.." my heart skipped a beat as my eyes met his. He was.. dashing. The way the sun glowed behind him was.. something else. I looked away but didn't pull my hand back.

"Of course.." I stated. I heard the slight squeak of the glass door and murmurs coming from the inside. A silly idea formed itself in my head as I boldly looked over to Adrien. The murmurs grew louder. He was about to look behind us when I grabbed him by the face, as our eyes made contact his face blazed in the color red. I supressed a smile as I felt his face heating up. I pulled his face closer to mine and he grew stiff. I heard squeals and as our noses touch I told him.. "you're pretty" I smiled and his face looked priceless. I heard large thuds coming from the room which made me laugh..

Alya was seated beside Nino, her face was blazing as their fingers were interwined for thirty minutes. Adrien skipped his turn which comes with a consequence later after the game. Nathaniel's face rivaled his hair as he told us how he grew a crush on Marionette. I was currently elbowing Mari teasing her. After Nathan had told us EVERY single juicy detail.. it was his turn to spin the bottle. As he spun it.. it landed on me! Finally!

"Truth or Dare?" Nathaniel asked, still refusing to look at Mari's direction.

"Dare.. I guess?" The four of them shared an evil look. Leaving both of us confused..

"Sleep on the couch later.." I shrugged. I don't mind, I always sleep on the couch!, I love couches!

"This is getting boring! How about some snacks?" Mari asked. My eyes lit up at the thought of macaroons!