Chapter FIFTY-FOUR

We now laid on the bed both of is on the edge, avoiding skinship at all cost. Well this isn't exactly our first night sleeping together.. but we now know something about each other that others don't. I looked over to his side and found him staring at me..

"Hey.." I greeted, trying to get a conversation started..

"Hey.." he gave me a smile that I then returned. I gulped in any amount of shame, before coming close to him and wrapped my arms around him. Not even a second later, I felt his arms around me as well. I smiled

"I really like you Adrien.." I confessed, burrying my head on his chest. I felt his grip on me loosen

"Just like?" I can hear the slight disspointment, in his tone but I felt like he didn't want me to notice it.. so I pretended that I didn't "I can live with that.." well, not like.. but I at least need to be sure, that thing with Nate earlier.. I want to clear it out before telling him I love him, I don't want to give him a stained statement.

"I just think.. we're too young for love you know?" I asked looking up at him, while he looked at me too, I blushed at the close space between us, I could feel his warm breath fanning my face.. he leaned in and my eyes widened before leaning in to kiss his cheek. That woke him out of daze and stared at me.

"Why did you hate me so much?.. back then, calling me by my last name, refusing to listen, and accusing me.. but of course, all is forgiven.. I just.. wanna know." I sighed getting comfortable in his embrace.. I burried my face in his neck inhaling his scent.

"I didn't hate you.. well maybe I did, but it was more.. dislike if anything. My mother and everyone in her team are always stressed out on work due to sales that just can't rise above you father's.. they were always stuck on the same line. And that cost her to spend less time with me, she made it seem like I was invisible, just another pawn for her business. I never hated you then, but.. that time on the first day? When I saw you meddling with my seat, I thought it was sabotage, like you wanted me out of school.. I-I don't know.." I sighed, almost purring as he stroke my hair gently.. removing creases. "But then.. there came Chat Noir.. he was cocky.." he retorted a small 'hey' taking it as an insult.. but I pushed myself away from him by pushing off by his chest.. "but he was full of excitement, and wonder.. and I liked that" he smiled at me before crashing me back to his chest.. "I slowly grew to like you I guess.. but to answer your question.. I never really hated you" I could feel a small rumble on his chest.

"I never hated you too.. I thought you were really pretty. And that time under the rain? When our hands touched the first time.. I liked it." I laughed punching his chest softly..

"Perv!" I joked. And we both laughed. I felt his lips ony forehead and enjoyed every second of it pressing against my forehead.

"I never thought that.. seeing you as really pretty, would end up giving you a spot in my train of thoughts, Everytime I think of something school related.. your face shows up at the end. And after that week, even the ones that had anything to do with work, your face still manages to squeeze it's way into my brain. The way we had to pretend to be in love.. The way we faked everything.. and remember that night when Andre the Ice cream man got Akumatized.."

"Yeah.." I muttered playing with a stray blond hair that had managed to get tangled with my fingers.

"I guess I just bursted.. I made a difficult decision that night.. I chose to see Hermosa because my father wouldn't allow me out as just me.. but then you didn't show up and.. when you told me to pretend we were a couple.. I- was reminded to you.. just you, not Hermosa and I thought.  Was everything about us.. just pretend? Were my feelings for you.. still just pretend?" I hugged him.. tight.

"I'm so sorry Adrien! I was being selfish.. I didn't mean to hurt you" I felt his arms come to wrap around me.

"No you didn't.. If anything.. I'm much more selfish than you.. after all, I didn't consider.. how you had feelings for another.. I guess I'm just lucky as I still am the "this boy" you had feeling with" I laughed...

"Shut up "There's a Boy?"" I did my best mimicking his voice. We shared a good laugh before I let out a small yawn.

"You should sleep" I pouted, shaking my head.

"Let's talk some more.." I pleaded, giving him a pout. Accidentally letting out a small yawn. He chuckled. Before wrapping his arms around my neck and head, pressing me against his chest.

"Go to sleep now.. I'll see you in the morning.. Hermosa.." I let out a giggle.

"I'll see you in the morning too.. Chat" I pressed my lips against his clothed chest before drifting off to sleep..

"I Love You" I smiled in my sleep, I love you too..