Chapter FIFTY-SEVEN

The whole day was filled with a clingy Adrien. I didn't mind though, He was adorable when he does it. I laid on my back, I had just returned home after school. Adrien asked me if we could hang out, but I told him that mom would be home tonight and I was still not sure of wether she'd let us spend some time.. he was pouting the whole way back home and had asked me to ditch our ride and just walk home. Which we did.

"_(Your Name)~~" my attention was grasped by the voice which called out. Jumping off my bed, I jumped on Miranda for a bear hug.

"You guys are home!" I stated happily. It's been a while.

"Well not quite, your mom has a meeting with Mayor Bourgoise in 15 and she asked me to come, I made you your favourite, It's on it's way up, don't stay up too late Kay?" I nodded and grinned up at her as she pressed her lips on my forehead.

"Welcome back Miranda.. take care of yourself and mom for me.. please don't let her overwork herself.." I wasn't one to worry about Mom too much, but it doesn't mean I don't care at all. She just sometimes suffocates me by her over protectiveness .

"Sure sweet cheeks.. plus I slipped in a pack of Marshmallows like you always ask enjoy.." she sighed as mom's voice resounded through my room's intercom. Calling her down which she did but not before leaving a kiss on my forehead.. "goodnight.." I nodded

"Goodnight." I laid back down. A few moments passed and I heard a tray be placed on my bedside table, I laid still unmoving.

"_(Your Name) aren't you gonna eat your dinner?" I shrugged.

"You go on and have yours first Nappy.." she pouted before sitting herself on top oh my nose.

"I'll wait for you then.." I shook my head no. "Can I ask why you're feeling down?"

"I don't know.. I kinda feel lonely" she laughed.

"That's normal.. I've seen it lots. Many of the old miraculous users were ones who fell in love too. They always had the urge to be together.." I perked up at her statement as she giggled at herself. I mean, I knew that there were past miraculous users. I mean, Ladybug had one based on an Egyptian writing.

"Please continue" I uttered, interested in whatever she had to say.

"Well.. I'll tell you the story.. from the beginning of time, everything that happens produces a Kwami. Like when the world was created, then came Tikki, the Kwami who held the power of creation.. and when destruction occurred came Plagg. I came from the creation of nature, the first wonder to ever be made was a waterfall.. it was because Plagg did something which caused the Earth to become uneven, which explains your power to control water.." I smiled at the mention of Adrien's Kwami. He's really someone else, how can a boy have this much effect on me? "Now eat.. I'll continue telling you the story once you chewed your first bite.." I pouted.

"Fine!" I took the plate of _(Favorite Food) and took a bite, I wasn't feeling too great to eat, but I had to if I want to know, what happens. Nappy then cleared her throat cutely.

".. as you've probably noticed, destruction brings beauty and rebirth.. but it was never me who could balance Plagg it was Tikki. I was just someone who brings beauty to the things he destroys.. as well as the once Tikki manages to create. They were the Yin and Yang" my heart ached, slightly at her words..

"I guess he and me were never meant to be.." Nappy shook her head.

"Times and destinies change _(Your Name), with or without the miraculouses who can grant powers.. you could've still been friends with Adrien even with me or without.. see? You could've still hated him even when he's just Adrien.. but you managed to fall in love. And besides, Marionette is happy with Nathaniel, and she's ladybug! She fell in love with her own kind, art is creation.. and besides.. love can occur anywhere and to anyone" I smiled petting her lightly as I continued eating.. just what I wanted, and just as I needed, someone to talk to..

"I love you Nappy.." I stated smiling at her small blue figure.

"Aww, I love you too" she rushed towards me hugging my cheek.

"Aww.. did I come in at a wrong time?" I turned around and saw a boy clad in a black body suit.

"Yeah.. you're disrupting girl talk" I stated which left him pouting..

"Aww.. you don't mean that.." he stated before detransforming. And walking towards the door locking it.

"But what IF.. you know theoretically.. what if I did?" I saw both kwamis roll their eyes before floating towards the second floor where they talked.

"You wouldn't." I rolled my eyes punching him on his chest playfully.

"Oh I would.. and there's nothing you can do about it" I raised both eyebrows giving him a suggestive look. He wrapped me in his embrace before crashing on my bed. I whined

"See.. I can do something.. now what are you going to do about what I've done?" I wrapped my arms around him..

"I want my sweet Adrien back.. this one's too bold and is bad for my heart" I murmured before burrying my face on his shirt smelling his usual citrus and Camembert scent "how do you make the smell of Camembert so sexy and attractive?" I heard Plagg snort

"See Adrien, I told you Camembert scores great with the ladies" he raised his brow suggestively before Nappy pinched him and they both spiralled around trying to catch each other. I giggled as I heard him grumble

"Can I stay the night?" He asked. I shrugged kissing his chin, then his cheek very close to his lips.. he went stiff as a board as I leaned back

"I don't mind Love" I whispered before kissing him on his forehead.

".. I have another surprise for you tonight" my head perked up. Woah, a few days of real dating and he's already had a surprise.. nice!

"But I don't have any surprise for you.." I muttered sadly, burrying my face onto his chest. I felt his lips on my forehead.. if I were a cat, I'd be purring on his touch.

"Just come.. that's more than enough for me.. I love you, I'll see you tonight" I snorted as he transforms in front of me. I snorted as Plagg and Nappy whined. Before he could jump off through the window, I held on to his tail-like belt.

"But I thought you'd stay the night so we could.. y'know, cuddle?" I pouted as he chuckled at me. He softly ruffled my hair before kissing my neck, I shuddered.

"We could.. after our date" he winked before jumping..