Chapter FORTY-EIGHT

The school Bell had rang. And mostly everyone cheered. Who wouldn't? After having a surprise quiz. Well, I didn't, I pretty much studied this way back.

"_(Your Name)!" Mari shouted before jumping onto my back, laughing. I stumbled for a bit before Alya came into the rescue and steadied me.. I sighed in relief..

"Thanks Alya" she grinned, peeling a laughing Mari off of me..

"No problem gurl.. anyway. Remember how We're planning on having a movie Marathon in Mari's house?.. it's gonna be exciting and all! but.." I raised a brow..

"But?" They both shared a look..

"Well you see, we invited Adrien and his dad didn't allow him far from their home. And when he asked whether it's fine to have the movie marathon in his house instead, his dad was furious.. well not really no. But you get the point.." I nodded. They both sighed in relief..

"So.. you're gonna cancel the movie marathon?" Alya groaned while Mari did a face palm.. I looked up.. "I don't understand.."

"Well.. we were thinking to have the movie marathon at your house instead.. since, Adrien's house, is just right in front of yours.." I thought back to the estate.. It was indeed just in front of the.. Agreste estate.

"Sure.. I guess, but is the plan still on? Alya, you're in charge of the movies.. Mari, the snacks!" They both cheered.. "wait! I.. I guess, I'll have to take care of dinner?" they looked back at me confused.. and giggled.

"You don't have to if you don't wanna.. we can bring our own dinner and share.." they beamed.. but I felt slightly bad.. I ruined their dates last time.. I won't hassle them in this one..

"N-no! I guess I can always whip things up.. no worries" they looked at me unsure..

"Umm.. we don't want to trouble you more than we have to.." I shook my head, grabbing both their hands

"I swear.. no worries.. I'll give you the best dinner ever!" I stated confidently. Hey, I didn't take culinary classes for three years from nothing okay?

"Well.. if you're sure.. then Mari can bring light snacks instead!" We nodded. I held Mari's wrist holding her back..

"Macaroons! Don't forget!" I stated darkly. She looked at me in the eye before nodding stiffly. I grinned and started skipping away when I realized something.. "u-um.. Mari? Alya? Th-there's only one bed.. there's no way the six of us could fit" Alya and Mari Giggled..

"No worries we can lay on the floor in our sleeping bags!" I raised a brow..

"What are sleeping bags?" I questioned scratching my chin.. they sweat dropped..

~~~~~
Author's note!
I may update twice today OR! Update tommorow in advance, it's cause Both chapters are really short and I don't really think their worth the wait