Chapter FORTY-FOUR

I looked around our meeting place. And my face lit up as I saw Alya and Nino, Ivan and Millen and lastly.. Nathaniel and Mari

"Hey!!" I greeted as I ran towards them. I looked around and asked.. "where's Adrien?" The glanced at each other before sighing. Alya grasped my shoulders and shook her head..

"Nino received a text from him. He said his father didn't allow him to go.." I replied with an 'oh' before looking down. I should've known.

"Heyya _(Your Name)!" Millen greeted holding hands with Ivan.

"What Up _(Your Name)" Nino greeted as he waved at me. Nathaniel simply looked at me and nodded.. I forced out a smile and waved slightly. Already feeling down.

"So.. any ideas as to where Andre could be?" I smiled.

"The deal with Andre is that you never know where he's gonna go next.. you just have to look for clues" Nino stated fiddling with his phone. He let out an 'Aha' as he clicked on his phone one last time.. "I know where he is! Follow me!" They ran off. But Mari ran back towards me and tugged on my wrist pulling me along. I laughed at this.

We walked towards the bridge. Mari and I giggled amongst ourselves when we heard the famous song..

"My name is Andre! Andre the Glacier! Serving the heart's! Ice creeaaaam!!!" Mari left my side and ran off towards Nathaniel. They both held hands and fell in line along with The other two pairs. I sat on the bench sighing..

"Bonjour Andre!" Millen greeted happily with Ivan's arm around her shoulders

"Ahh! Sweet Millen! Along with Ivan the strong! Hmm.. Chocolate, white preilin and Nugent for you.. a special concoction to keep your love true!" They both thanked him happily before going to the bench beside mine. I glanced at them while they shared an ice cream, smiling slightly at the sight..

"Aww.. Don't be sad _(Your Name)! You can still get Ice cream.." Nappy stated as she poked her head out of my purse..

"Well.. what's the point? It's not like.. Adrien's going to-"

"Awww~~ so you really do like him?" She teased. I smiled at her sadly. She patted my side "you know you could always share the Ice cream with me!.." she grinned. But before I could reply, someone cut me off

"And how about this young miss? The pretty one who sighs!" Andre stated walking towards where I sat. I looked around in a panic and no one else was there..

"Oh.. umm, me?" I asked pointing a finger towards myself.

"I have just the flavor for you! One that can assure your smile!" I smiled at him unsure. I tried to stop him to avoid giving him trouble but he was already in front of his cart humming a tune.. "Pistachio green for his eyes and strawberry for his lips! here you go mademoiselle eat this and your love shall materialize" he stated as he handed me an ice cream. I clasped my fingers around cone.. wishing hard that it was him and that he would indeed come.. my eyes lit up as I saw a familiar shirt.. could it be? My eyes travelled upwards and left me dissapointed.. a boy ran in front of me and had hit the ice cream cone out of my hands. Andre garsped onto his hair screaming no.

"N-no.. I'm not in love with anybody.. I'm sorry.." he hurried towards his cart hurriedly scooping ice cream

"Nonsense dear.. Andre knows it from the start!" He winked at me as he passed me another cone.. I sighed "go on.. Andre's ice cream had always brought heart's together.. but the magic could only work once you ate it.." I sighed dropping the hand that was holding the ice cream on my side.. my heart was aching.. I was looking forward to this.. but I guess things just isn't meant to be..

"I'm sorry.. I.." I shoved the ice cream back into Andre's hands.. "there's.. no such thing as magic. Your ice cream.. is just like any ordinary ice cream.." I turned to my heals and started to run back to the _(Last name) estate. I would've called it home, if only it was back to way it used to be before..

Author's Note
As promised!😘😘