Chapter TEN

After the whole accident with Chat Noir, I locked myself in my room not wanting to think about anything at all, Afternoon classes were cancelled due to Valentine's day.

"Nappy!!😭 My first kiss!" I whined As the Kwami rolled her eyes.

"Seriously _(Your Name) I don't get why you're acting this way, It was your choice" I stiffened.. yes it was my choice to kiss him but only because I didn't have any other choice, did that even make sense?

"Waaah!" I cried, burrying my head onto my knees. I felt small light taps on my head.

"Shush _(Your Name) crying won't give it back" I looked up to her with tears stained eyes "come on _(Your Name) it's not a total loss, afterall You somehow have feelings for him don't you?" I nodded "you should stop looking at the down sides and focus on the bright sides." I nodded again, sniffling, and Finally I started to wipe my tears away. I sighed smiling at the kwami who pushed a marshmallow in my mouth without my consent. "Cheer up"

"I am Cheerful" I grumbled, untying my hair from it's tight french braid. I tied it in a sloppy lose bun. I started reading the story of sleeping beauty just as Ms. Bustier had instructed, but I can't help but remember Adrien In prince Filipe and yet remember Chat Noir as he fought the evil fairy. I sighed slamming the book close. A knock resounded, and I asked Nappy to hide and she did so as I opened the door, with only my head peaking out, my eyes widened as my gaze fell over Green eyes staring solely on mine.

"Adrien? What are you Doing here?" I asked nervously. Smiling sheepishly. He smiled back, he doesn't seem to notice my nervousness

"I came here to ask you out on a date.." his face turned red as he waved his hands around ".. not like a real real date I know you probably wouldn't.. just Because I *sigh* this is hopeless" I smiled. This is probably going to be about the whole act thing

"Come in. So do you have a plan?" I asked as I stepped aside opening the door for him to enter. He rubbed his nape.

"Yeah, if you could call it that, Our parents pretty much overdid themselves for the act" I shrugged.

"I'll go get my bag and wallet then" I turned my back rushing towards my dresser but he held me back.

"No need. I'll pay" I shook my head and grabbed my wallet and phone.

"Let's go slowpoke" we rushed out of my room laughing. As we reached outside the estate no cars were seen and instead, my baby _(preferred scooter brand and model) was parked in front of the porch. I cheered opening my wallet I grabbed the key. Whilst putting on my helmet.

"Err, You know how to drive a scooter?" Adrien questioned as I threw the other helmet at him. I rolled my eyes muttering a "Duh"

"Come on Adrikins" I mocked as I patted the seat behind me. He let out an amused chuckle as he slipped on the helmet. "So Adrikins, where to?" He cringed

"Will you please stop calling me that" I grinned.

"Sorry.... Adrikins!" He groaned making me smile. We stopped by a red light, he didn't even answer my question and so I asked again. "Hey, Adrien where to?" He scratched his nape grabbing his phone from his pocket he unlocked it, I stiffened as a truck Honked it's horn and that's when I realised that it was a green light and so I sped off. Adrien yelped and wrapped his arms around me, My face bursted red as I felt his upper body pressed against my back. "Ca-an you let go? I can't Breathe!" I heaved showing urgency. He laughed lightly and loosened his grip around me with his head slowly leaning on my back.

"Dad told me we should just go to a local place and act.. You know. Sweet" I nodded stoping by a park. As I couldn't take the whole arms around me thing. We sat by a park bench for an hour or two and walked towards a small cafe, still acting all lovey Dovey. You know the usual, I grab the spoon and feed him and he does the same. Classic. "So.. um Our has been beyond fun but I wanted to-um take you somewhere if you're fine with that" I raised a brow but nodded anyway, I threw him my Scooter keys and Grabbed a helmet randomly. I sat at the back patting the seat at front. He hesitated but sat on anyway. He Sped away At north making me curious

"So where are we going exactly?" He smiled.

"Somewhere!" He sped up some more making me yelp