Chapter TWENTY

I was now hanging upside down on his window. I don't even know why I was here.. I just am. I sighed landing on the ground with a slight thud. I turned my back and started walking towards the edge and jumped.. I am not going to see Adrien tonight.. at least I hope not. I landed on the Agreste frontyard where there stood a fountain with Cupid as a design. The moonlight made the water seem like they glistened. I sat there admiring the water. Nobody would be awake at this time.. right? Wrong.

"Hermosa?" A voice questioned making me jump. I knew that voice, that voice was very familiar to me. "Hermosa, what are you doing here?" I turned to look back just to confirm who was there, and I sure was correct. I was about to run when held onto my shoulders.. "don't run away please.. what's up?" He asked.. worry lacing his voice..

"I.. I was looking for someone to talk to.. I guess" he smiled. He didn't seem to feel awkward around the girl who he caught in his frontyard at midnight.. he sat on the grass and tapped the spot beside him..

"What do you want to talk about?" So as _(Your Name) I have him as a boyfriend and as Hermosa.. I have him as a friend who gives you time to talk.. Quite a cool job to give the boy you used to loathe..

"Have you ever had feelings for someone?" He seemed to be taken aback by the question "you don't need to answer that.. I'm sorry" I looked away.. a blush covering my cheeks

"Y-yeah, I have" I looked back to him. His face was red, he was scratching his nape and couldn't meet my eyes..

"Oh? What is she like?" I asked.. curiosity had gotten the best of me. He smiled..

"Say.. do you know _(Your Full name)?" My eyes grew big.. and I looked away trying to seem nonchalant.

"What about her?" I asked trying to seem like I didn't care about his answer.. when in reality, I was interested on how he sees me.

"She's.. beautiful isn't she?-.." I looked down.. so that's all I am then? Beautiful.. just that? I guess I shouldn't be surprised.. beautiful is probably the most commom compliment ever made. Too common that it actually lost it's meaning..
"..-Who am I kidding? She's gorgeous!" He shouts startling me. He quickly apologizes and I replied with a giggle.

"Is she the one you have feelings for?" I asked boldly.. he blushed looking away.

"Yeah.. I guess. But, there's someone else" I felt my heart clench. I honestly didn't understand why I was acting this way.. but my heart couldn't help but feel it.. snapping out of my daze I told him the lamest excuse..

"O-oh.. Uhh.. Oh! Look at the time I gotta Run!" Before he could say anything.. I jumped and used water as a rope. I swung myself up to a high building just in front of the Agreste Estate. My heart was beating fast, well tommorow is going to be awkward that's for sure..