Chapter TWENTY-NINE

It's currently night time.. and my phone, just wouldn't stop ringing. It's been doing so for the past hour or so.. I turned facing the left, covering my ears while doing so..

"_(Your Name)" Nappy whined.. and I replied with a groan..

"What Is it Nappy?" I asked still not getting up. I have a photoshoot tommorow and I can't go looking all zombified.. mom would kill me.

"It's Marionette.." I sighed..

"Whatever's she needs to say.. can wait tommorow.. please Nap-.." *Blam* I shot up from the bed. The door leading to the terrace was wide open.. I slowly looked around my room, trying not to miss a spot. I stood up, still being cautious..

"Why wouldn't you answer my calls?!" I screeched. Turning around I saw ladybug making me let out a sigh of relief..

"Well.. I have a photoshoot tommorow and I'm currently on lock down.. A nanny is on standby. She's outside the door.." she groaned in slight irritation.

"Well.. I'm going on patrol tonight along with Chat Noir.. I guess whatever Master Fu has to say regarding your miraculous could wait.." I jumped.. turning back to look at her, an idea formed itself in my head..

"Wait.. I'm currently on lockdown.. But Hermosa Pavone isn't.." Ladybug gave me a smirk.. one that I gladly returned.. "Nappy Feathers Out" as the transformation ended, Ladybug and I shared through the sky. Me on my feather board and her using her yo-yo..

"So.. about your miraculous.. he said he had deciphered some parts that may be of help to you.." my eyes lit up..

"Really? That'd be cool.." I smiled gently through the wind. I breathed in the night breeze enjoying every bit of coolness it provided..

Mari and I slowly slid the paper doors open. Master Fu sat in the center of the room meditating. I felt an instant Deja Vu since this was how it was when I first met him..

"Good evening, Ladybug.. As to you Hermosa Pavone.." he gave us a smile one that we gladly returned..

"So about this new powers.. what are they exactly?" Ladybug asked detransforming. I sat by the coffee table still maintaining the form of Hermosa..

"It is not a new power.. instead, it's a new thing she could try.. tell me Hermosa, have you ever tried picking two of your feather duplicate?" I scratched my name looking back as far as I could.. I shook my head no and he nodded "I see.. as your kwami had stated.. you can do whatever you want with your feathers so I hope this'll help.." he grabbed a piece of parchment with tons of scribbles around it.. he handed it over to me. It had some unknown words in it and a bunch of drawings..

"Would there be any toll To Nappy?" I asked worriedly.. a new power could bring so much as a harm if ever.. but I was grateful seeing as Master Fu didn't nod.. instead, he shook his head..

"There wouldn't be.. IF you use these spells before using Revidere.. however if you do.. half a minute would be deducted from your time as Hermosa.." I nodded in understanding.. "why don't you give it a try? It is said in the book, that your Miraculous could be as gentle as the summer breeze and as harsh as the waves during a storm.. it is up to the user.. how she is to handle such strength.." I nodded.. holding my hand up to my face I formed it into a fist.

"I will by all means help Ladybug and Chat Noir eradicate the evil that Hawkmoth brings.." Mari spared me a smile.. as did Master Fu..

"Then let's give it a test drive.. your miraculous grants the power of imagination.. so your feathers can be so much more if you let your creativity control you.." I nodded. Grabbing a pair of feathers.. I held a feather in each of my hands, I closed my eyes imagining a pair of blades. My hands felt hot and I dropped the feathers accidentally, I heard a clank and saw how a blade and hilt was formed but not fully.. after ten seconds, it returned to a pair of feathers..

"Try again Hermosa.. that was good.. but not good enough.." I nodded, I tried again and.. again.. and.. again.. "hmm.. maybe blades just isn't a weapon suited for you.. try again.." I nod panting sweat was slowly froming themselves on my forehead.. I grabbed a pair of feathers again.. and this time I tried to think of the best pair that could possibly suit me.. but to no avail.. well this is going to be a long night..

Timeskip
Ladybug and I left Master Fu's abode. Ladybug went to patrol while I stayed by the picnic area where I spent time with Chat Noir and Adrien.. bending water, was easy.. however.. this trick is just getting into my nerves. I tried the classic bow and arrows, but it just doesn't do. I tried twin blades, it also didn't work. Ribbons? Not a chance. Whips? Another no.. I'm getting nowhere! I sighed throwing myself back. I groaned.. looking up the stars, I thought.. maybe being Hermosa Pavone, just isn't for me.. maybe someone out there deserves Nappy and this power I possess. Maybe, just maybe.. there would be someone who could harness the peacock miraculous to it's full extent.. and it's.. just.. not me. I clenched my fist. But, I also want to be selfish.. I want to feel needed and free as I am in Hermosa's skin. I can't go back to just being _(Your Full Name) daughter of the most renowned female fashion designer in all of Paris. Model of high fashion and grace. And a top ballerina of a high class dance school.. I can't go back trapped inside those labeled boxes.. I want the freedom I have as Hermosa, to do whatever I want without anyone knowing it's me.. I screamed in frustration.. if I don't get a spell that's compatible with me tonight.. then!..

"I'll give up!.."

Author's Note:
There's more down.. continue scrolling..

A bit more...

Almost there

Tears started cascading through my cheeks. It was almost sunrise, and I still haven't managed to figure anything out.. you may think that I'm a quitter.. but I'm not going to hold Nappy, Ladybug and Chat Noir back by having them beside an incompetent holder and comrade.. I couldn't hold it in anymore! I grabbed the whole tail of feather duplicates in frustration, I was just about to throw them away when a hand grasped my shoulder..

"Mari.." she gave me a gentle smile.. my lips started trembling as I cried. Launching myself to her, I let my emotions take over.. I cried.. and wailed.. "I don't deserve being Hermosa Pavone.." I cried.. "I can't even make something work!.." she stroked my hair..

"You know, that's not true.." she continued stroking my hair..

"Yes it is.."

"No it's not!"

"It is..!"

"Well.. how would you explain that?" I looked down and gapped..

My fingers twitched.. this was not what I expected it to be.. I'm not complaining.. but, this isn't exactly the "Let your creativity control over" power I was expecting by far..

"Well.. that's interesting.. proves the 'Gentle as the summer breeze and harsh as the waves in a storm' thingy Master Fu was saying earlier.." I grinned.. well it's better than nothing. I thought as I raised the fan in front of my face, covering it.. another set of peacock feathers popped out from my lower back without me knowing.. "Well? What are you waiting for? Try it!.." and so I did.. I flicked my wrist upwards and a strong winds blew out of nowhere..

"Cool!!" I cheered along with Mari..