Chapter FORTY-SEVEN

Author's Note
You ready for a chapter full of Time skips? Also.. advance update since I can't tommorow! No WiFi
~~~~~~~

I jumped out of our hiding spot with Chat Noir Not far behind. He offered me his hand just about the time Glaciator turned to look at us. I took hold of his arm instead. Leaning my head onto his shoulder while looking at him lovingly. He stiffened slightly before relaxing.. I nuzzled near him even more taking Glaciator aback.. as he regained his composure, he once again pointed his hands at us.. ready to fire at any moment.. I stood on my tippy-toes, giving Chat Noir's cheeks a kiss. Both put cheeks flared at my sudden action.

"Now Chat!!" I shout. Chat Noir jumped distracting Glaciator while I used a water whip to penetrate his ice cream armor, my eyes widened.. "Chat!" I shouted gaining his attention, I nodded my head to the left and jumped at the said direction. Upon arriving, he landed just behind me.. "Andre.. Didn't turn into a monster.. he's inside of it.." I stated pearing into the road he was walking. I made sure to stay clear of his sight. I glanced at Chat Noir who was already looking at me.. "I think I might have a plan.. You in with me Chat?" He shrugged before throwing me a smirk..

"Sure.. anything for you M'lady" I giggled. Leaning into his ear whispering my plan. His face lit up and he gave me a high five..

I now stood on top of a 45 floored condominium. I saw Chat Noir behind a flipped over truck and he proceeded on giving me a thumbs up. I grinned before nodding. I jumped back creating space between me and the ledge. I closed my eyes and grasped the whole tail of feather duplicates. Closing my eyes, I focused solely onto my fingertips, forcing everything I got into the feathers I hold.

"Cataclysm!!" That's my cue! Rushing towards the ledge, I jumped. Spreading both arms out with my dominant hand sticking out holding the fan. Opening my eyes, I twirled quickening the pace of my fall, and creating strong gusts of wind that blew the remnants of Chat Noir's cataclysm into Glaciator's eyes blinding him for a second..

"Now Chat!" I shouted, and he replied with a grin grasping onto the water whip I provided. Light on his feet, he tied Glaciator down and bound him using the lamp posts. I closed my eyes analyzing the time of my fall and the damage it could cause if I don't break it in time..

"Hermosa!!" Snapping out of my trance, I delivered the final blow! Ha! Get it final.. blow? I hurriedly swung the fan left and right, slowing my fall as well as blowing all of Glaciator's ice cream armor, destroying it from above, making sure none of it was near any citizens, I grinned as I saw an unconscious Andre the Ice cream man.. after I had swung it vigorously, I lost hold of it and resumed onto falling at my original pace.. Ice Creamed! (I screamed!) Ha! Another one! Now's not the time.. with the wind in my hair for a second I curled into a ball.. but in the next, warmth enveloped me, and as I opened my eyes, _(Eye Color) had once again clashed into Emerald colored ones.. "Aren't you glad I caught you in time?" I giggled. He gently set my down in front of Andre, grabbing his Ice cream scooper I threw it down into the ground, shattering it to bits and pieces.. the Akuma flew out and I remembered what Ladybug would always say in these situations

"No more evil doing for you, little Akuma! Time to de-evilize!" I launched out a water whip instead of jumping towards the Akuma with a water bubble like I used to. I retracted the whip upon capturing the Akuma, "Gotcha!" Slowly, I reduced it into a water bubble, trapping it inside my palms, I concentrated.. as the blue light subsided, I opened my palms, letting the blue butterfly out.. "Bye bye little butterfly.."

Upon removing the water whip that bound Andre, he glomped on both Chat and I in a hug.. I looked at Chat who was already looking at me..

"Tres Bièn, saved from the cold by a couple of superheroes!" As soon as he released us, he laughed happily.. Chat spared me a glance and chuckled..

"He said it.." I raised a brow giggling..

"Now I must be on my way.. hearts Don't melt, by themselves!.." Chat and I waved at Andre farewell.. a plan making way into my head.. I'll be apologizing to him tomorrow, and we'll... Maybe try some of his ice cream too, believing isn't that hard is it?

I walked and looked around the rooftop that wasn't exactly THAT far from the estate.. everything was in place, flickering candles lit the place up with chat Noir crouched at the center..

"Wow Chat Noir! This is.. Everything's so.. Beautiful.." I exclaimed, burning every single second into my mind..

"Aren't you glad you finally came?" He asked. Proud of his handiwork.. I sighed sadly as I clenched my fist near my chest..

"Chat Noir? Listen.. I-I.. whatever we have, it's not just pretense or fake feelings.. I.. like you, I really do.. but.." his eyes lit up as I stated how I liked him.. But faded as he heard the 'But'

"But?.." he questioned. I sighed, deciding to look away..

"There's this boy.. that I.. like too" he was taken aback..

"Who?" He asked, eyes urging me to answer.. I opened my mouth to answer.. but closed it again looking away..

"I'm sorry Chat Noir! I can't tell you. We're superheroes.. we can't know anything about each other.. I-I Just.. we can't know anything about each other.." he chuckled ruffling my hair as he leaned his forehead against mine. His eyes was closed and he looked serene. My eyes stayed wide and was as stiff as a stick. He leaned back but was still at close distance.. he caressed my cheeks and placed something behind my ear. He finally stepped back, giving me space and my hand immediately flung itself to my ear. It was a blue rose, my eyes widened.. it signifies love and prosperity.. I smiled down at the rose admiring it's beauty in the moonlight.. it was quick but I felt it.. a quick peck on the cheek.

"You can keep the rose, it goes with your costume.." he stated before jumping to the next rooftop. I felt my cheeks warm up as I looked back to the direction where he jumped into.