• O N E •

One year later
~

"Baby don't do that." Camila laughed pushing me away but I giggled against her neck.

"Why? Does it tickle? Huh does it?" I teased as I attacked her sides and she bursted with laughter.

"Damn it Y/N I'm tired! Go bother Sofi." She pouted as she grabbed my hands and I leaned down kissing her lips softly.

"I want my baby though." I smiled running my hands through her hair but stopped once she whispered.

"I want you too but Y/NN..."

"Y/N." She mumbled and I looked into her soft brown eyes.

"Camila?"

"I love you." She said again but it sounded faint and I frowned looking down at her.

"Y/N!" She yelled and I gasped as I saw blood on my hands and on her bed where she was laying.

"Y/NN I'm so cold." She whispered and I panicked feeling my heart starting to beat quicker.

"Cami it's okay baby I got you no one's gonna hurt you-"

"Y/NN, Y/NN-"

"Y/N get the hell up! I don't know what to do!" The voice changed and I gasped shooting right up and I saw Dinah staring at me with worried eyes.

"What?" I asked with a frown and she ran her hand through my hair softly.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I looked at her with heavy breaths.

"Yeah." I whispered after a little bit and I looked around the bus we were staying in.

I saw Austin's and Hailee's eyes on me while Ringo whined as his tail wagged I looked around and saw that everyone else was asleep and I looked up at Dinah

I saw Austin's and Hailee's eyes on me while Ringo whined as his tail wagged I looked around and saw that everyone else was asleep and I looked up at Dinah. I got up trying to forget the dream and to calm my rapidly beating heart.

"I'm fine go to sleep Dinah it's my turn to keep watch anyways." I mumbled and she looked up at me as I started to walk towards the front of the school bus.

"Y/NN." She whispered and I looked back at her as she stood up.

She walked towards me and I walked outside of the bus to get some air while she followed me.

"You said her name." She mumbled and I stared at the huge field of nothing but dead grass in front of me.

"You can talk to me Y/NN." She whispered and I frowned slightly as I felt the burning sensation come to my eyes and nose.

"I don't know why I still have these dreams." I mumbled sadly and she rubbed my back.

"It's okay to have them I know how it is." She said truthfully and I felt how warm it was outside which only made my heart clench.