• E L E V E N •

"This is bullshit!" Dinah huffed as we walked carefully up a steep hill that was filled with trees and leafs.

"You're telling me." Shawn mumbled and she looked at him irritatedly.

"If it weren't for you and that jackass we would still be on the road! Why couldn't you just wait till we got to California to act all big and bad huh?" Dinah stopped once we got to the top and Lauren breathed heavily as she let go of a duffle bag full of armory.

"He was pressuring me I couldn't shut him up." Shawn defended himself and Austin scoffed.

"Man you listen to him bitch all day long why do you choose to listen to him now? You knew it wasn't armored!" Austin grew frustrated and Shawn clenched his jaw and dropped the bags onto the ground.

"Try having four boys yell in your ear to ram the damn thing while two girls try moving it. It made more sense to ram it instead of wasting our time-"

"Time doesn't fucking exist anymore Shawn! We have no time to waste! You were just too impatient and decided to follow Brad instead of Y/N." Austin yelled and I was surprised because he was usually never the one to be angry he usually made the atmosphere lighter along with Shawn.

"Why are you all bagging on me?! I did one thing wrong while Brad fucked everything up since the start!" Shawn frowned and Ally sat on the bus seat as she grew tired of all the yelling.

"He's not here anymore is he?" Dinah said crossing her arms and Tristan looked down sadly.

"He may be stupid but he always finds a way to come back. I don't get why you left two of them here when you left the others." Shawn said firmly as he crossed his arms and I shook my head.

"If they come back they come back." I said and they all looked at me with a confused look on their faces.

"You hate them why the hell would you accept them back?!" Shawn frowned in confusion and I looked at my shoes shaking my head.

"They know what I'm capable of-"

"Like what? Leaving them on the side of the road to get eaten by those things?! How is that enough to be scared of you?" Shawn yelled at me and I glared at him as I took a deep breath.

"You know what?" Shawn laughed to himself shaking his head, "Why are we even going to California? What's gonna happen after we find out that all of your loved ones are dead?! There will be nothing to look forward so why are you all still hoping there's something out there?!"

"Then what the fuck do you wanna do?!" I yelled at him and he glared into my eyes.

"Washington is our best choice to survive you just don't wanna go because you won't be our leader anymore." Shawn grumbled and I stepped closer to him frowning.

"Is that why you've been a dick lately?" I asked lowly and I could see him become more irritated as tears rose up.

"No." He firmly said looking into my eyes.

"Then what the hell is your problem?" I mumbled sternly and he scoffed looking around.

"My problem? We're fucking stuck in the middle of nowhere because someone couldn't stay up like I did and help me! Then I listen to everyone yell at me to run through it like this is some sort of tank! It's not! Fuck!" He let out but I just shook my head because this didn't start his whole bitchy mood.