• E I G H T •

"I'm David Waters."

Who knew three words could fuck me up? When he said those words I felt my head throb as my eyes started dim a bit. I cleared my throat squinting at the sun again and I sniffled. I felt soft fingers grab my hand as I clenched my jaw and I then felt a hand direct my face towards theirs.

My eyes connected to green once again and she pulled me into her as I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt a horrible headache coming along.

I quietly groaned into her shoulder not knowing where the fuck this came from - I pulled back as she ran a hand through my hair. I felt Dinah's fingers grab my bag and suddenly I felt a pill being forced into my mouth.

"What's going on?! She's a walker!" I heard a guy yell and the small army of guys aimed their guns at me.

"She's not a walker dumbass! When she gets too hot she has nosebleeds." Lauren yelled at them obviously trying to keep my ass safe and David raised his hand causing them to hesitantly drop their guns.

"I'm fine." I said lowly as Lauren wiped my nose and I turned to David.

"You okay Miss?" He asked and Brad stepped through with a smile.

"Oh she's never better lad!" He smiled smacking my back but I pushed him off of me aggressively.

"I'm fine but we're leaving." I huffed not wanting to fuck with him or his army.

But as I started to grab Dinah my head throbbed once again and I groaned lowly. I stopped and looked at him as he frowned in confusion but I cleared my throat once again.

"I have a headache excuse me." I mumbled and he looked down at me as he crossed his arms.

"Where are we anyway? If I may ask." Brad asked with a smile but the guy crossed his arms along with me.

"Well you're about to enter Arizona you're in New Mexico." He said and I looked at him crossing my arms after wiping my nose.

"What are you doing in New Mexico? You're British." I pointed out the obvious and he looked at Brad.

"He's British as well what is he doing down here?" He chuckled and I felt something that wasn't right when I looked at him.

"We're heading to-"

"Washington." Lauren cut me off and I looked at her with a blank face.

"Oh? Really? Us too actually that's where our village is." He kept his arms crossed as he chuckled, "That's why you're going? We'll take you with us you can get rid of this tacky bus."

I looked at Lauren carefully scared that she was willing to jump at the chance but she looked over the army behind him, "There's no women?" She asked and he waved her off with a small playful scoff.

"We take the men out not the women they'll be safer at camp." He informed us but I frowned not liking where this was going.

"Well no that's not why we're going." Lauren said lowly and I looked at her as she hesitantly wrapped an arm around my neck.

"It's some kind of bucket list we have." She said and looked at me with a small smile as she tugged on my ear.

"Don't worry about us we're better on our own." She smirked as she continued looking at me and pulled my head towards hers which caused my heart to beat out of my chest.

"Huh sweets?" She slightly mimicked me as she bit my jawline and I gulped as I felt my briefs get a little tighter.

"Yeah." I mumbled with a small smile as I didn't know what to exactly feel.