• T E N •

"We should be in California in no time!" Shawn said as he swerved the bus around the broken down cars on the highway.

"Great! Can we stop though I'm hungry-"

"No, no, no we'll stop when we need gas I really just need to get there without any distractions." Shawn said as he focused on the cracked road and I patted Dinah's shoulder.

"We've been nonstop driving for eight hours I think we need gas. Let's just pull over and fill the tank along with our stomachs it's not gonna kill anyone." Dinah said to Shawn but he just scoffed lowly.

"So you think." He mumbled and I sighed looking at him.

"Let's pull over alright? Just for five minutes; stretch your legs." I patted his shoulder and he shook his head lightly as he sighed.

"Stretch our legs as in running away from zombies? That's so ideal to what I imagine as a beautiful picnic-" I stopped him as I tightened my hold on his shoulder while I leaned in closer.

"Look I know it's getting hard but you need to dial it way down. We are still alive and it's actually healthy to stop once in awhile to regather yourself. Now stop the RV so they can rebuild themselves." I said and he frowned to himself before turning off the exit and looping around just to drive into an almost empty parking lot of a Wendy's.

"We're stopped...get off." He said with no emotion in his tone and Brad was the first to open the door.

"Uhm I'll go get the gas containers." Austin mumbled awkwardly, "Let's go boy." He whistled for Leo and left with a tense Dinah and Normani.

"You all should go with him gas station's across the street." I stated as I kept looking down at Shawn as he stared at the steering wheel.

"Yep that's a great idea!" Lauren said too happily and quickly clutched onto Ally's arm, "Let's go Ally." She mumbled and Ally giggled as Lauren guided them off the RV.

I sighed and turned around to walk out but stopped halfway, "And while you're at it why don't you change the tude please." I suggested knowing he was just pissed off at everything and that wasn't like him at all.

"Excuse me?" He frowned turning his head towards me.

"I mean you don't see me snapping-"

"I see you snapping at everyone so don't fucking go there Y/N." He cut me off and I frowned as that familiar feeling of irritation started itching.

"All because what? You lost her, you have Dinah I have no one-" I stomped up the stairs again and looked him in the eyes.

"You have me!" I hissed and he looked at me with a clenched jaw.

"Do you understand? You have Dinah, Austin, Hailee - this damn group! You could literally have no one and be alone. You could be dead-"

"I wish I was!" He exclaimed and he sighed sadly as he looked back at his hands.

"I wish I was but not in the way everyone else went." He mumbled and got up just to walk past me and walk off the vehicle.

I sighed deeply and looked up at the ceiling, "What the fuck do I do?" I mumbled and shook my head.

_

"Ew! No stop!" Regina screeched as her brother chased her with something in his hand.

"Okay and it is filled I'm gonna put the rest up." Austin patted the vehicle's side as if it was a dog and opened the storage hatch from the lower part of the RV.