Where do I go now?

Okay guys this is Chapter one of the equal to "Long Lost Sister" Hope you enjoy!

                                "Ok, you got it this time Emily. You can do this. You can stand up!" I quietly mumbled to myself as I still tried to once again stand upright on my feet. I had already tried several times but I had felt like this was the time that I would be able to stand upright again without falling.

I start by getting in a crouching position with my hands on the ground, and then I started pushing my hands on the ground as hard as I can while trying to straighten my legs and balance my body. I finally do it! I stood upright and didn't fall!....

Ok then... What now? I don't have any where to go, and if I don't get to somewhere to rest soon, then I could bleed out so much that I could faint! I start trudging my feet down the path, trying not to think of what had just happened for if I did I could lead to a freak out session but I would rather do that when I'm physically stable.

I finally get to a big city street and get and interesting look from a guy that had just crossed the sidewalk on to my path. I didn't really know why though... He then walked over to me and asked, "Oh my gosh, are you okay?! What happend?!?!" He asked in a kindove Swedish accent. I then tried to raise my elbow in questioning but it hurt to much.

I then looked down to realize that my clothes were still a little damp from the river and that dirt and cement from the street had gotten on my clothes along with some big gaping holes in them too. I then touched my face to realize that I was bleeding quite an alarmingly amount of blood out of my nose.

"I-n~need-he~help..." I was barely able to say. I didn't even realize how scratchy my throat was. I didn't notice that I was crying either. He then nodded his head and said, "Of coarse" and softly grabbed my shoulders leading me... Somewhere...

~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~

Where do you think the mysterious man is taking Emily? Who do you think the mysterious man is? I will now keep silent..... And let your mind wonder about it, till the next chapter!

Well for now, stay ripe my bananas 🍌, never peel. (Even though in the emoji it is peeled....) ((I should think this out more)) (((OK SHUT UP ITS TIME TO END THE CHAPTER NOW!!!))) ((((Ok, sorry))))