Anthony and Ian now...

~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~

FYI this is what has been happening ever since Ian left the "scene" P.S You really didn't think I was gonna forget about were you? 😔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian's P.O.V

I'm walking away from knocking Emily out and I don't know how I feel, just anger overcame me. Maybe I should go back? No, Ian your mad. But Ian I love her! No! She just wanted Anthony all to herself and just used you! Fine I'm not going back then. Yay!

~~~~~~~Anthony's P.O.V~~~~~~

I was so mad and sad that everything felt like such a blur. I don't even remember what happened. At least I don't think I do. Ian was still not home yet which got me worried. I thought about texting Kalel, but I know that if I try to get her back she'll push me away even more. I don't know what to. Emily, why? Tears started to fill my eyes as I sat down on my couch, all alone. Until Ian finally comes home.

~~~~~~~~~ Ian's P.O.V~~~~~~

As I arrived at the house I saw Anthony crying all by himself which mad all of my anger melt away as I walked over to him and say next to him on the couch. "let's get through this together man. We can think of a way to get you you're Kalel back, and-" "No, it's no use," Anthony's voice cracked. "She's so fucking stubborn that she would never come back to stupid, old, ugly, Anthony." "Common don't say that about yourself. It's her loss" "No, it was mine." Anthony then started full out crying. I felt so bad for him. I know I had my own problems to worry about but it seemed that nothing mattered when he looked like this. We are best friends, that's how it works.

*1 day later*

Anthony is now eating again and drinking water. He always goes through that phrase when he's dealing with a break up. But this is good, it means that everything is going uphill from here. Weve been so busy being there for each other that I haven't even thought about her since it happened. But maybe, it should stay that way.

~~~~~~~~Anthony's P.O.V~~~~~

I'm eating food again, cuz well, why not? I guess things are getting better. And the "funny" thing is, is that I've been working so hard to forget about Kalel, that I haven't even had a chance to think about her.

*4 days later*

Things seem to be pretty normal again I guess (or whatever that means) and so I decided to check my messages. I only had one though. "Hey Anthony! It's Felix! I got some BIG news... MARZIA AND I ARE MOVING TO CALI! We'd love to have you and you're very special fiancé 💍 come help to! (p.s I really hope she said yes to the engagement cuz if not AWKWARD!) -PEEEEWWDIEPIEEEE
I replied, "Hey Felix! OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOUR MOVING HERE IAN AND I WILL BE ABLE TO SEE U OFTEN NOW IM SO PHYSCHED! But also, I never got a chance to propose cuz Kalel broke up with me. But hey, I'm not gonna let that rain on my parade today cuz OH MA GOD TIFFANY UR MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!!!!!!" I sent the message and then I turned off my phone and just started thinking about things. Then I decided that I finally had enough time and that I was prepared enough to started thinking about this without crying my eyes out. Emily... Where do I start?

*30 minutes later*

Maybe she wasn't into me. Because she could have made her move multiple times and when I confronted her she seemed like she had nothing to do with it. Wait. WHERE IS SHE?! I quickly ran to Ian who was editing some videos. "Dude! Has Emily come by at all?" "No" "Aren't u even the slightest bit concerned for her and where she is?!" "No" "But she could be dead or something." "Idc..." "Ian, I know you're still upset about things but that doesn't give us the right to be concerned about a girl that we both truly loved. In different ways of coarse though" "Anthony, I don't want to talk about it, I haven't thought about her since everything happened and I think it's best if it stays that way. I feel that if I think about her. I'll want to see her and I definitely don't want that because I hate her and I should hate her but I don't hate her. Idek know what I thought anymore dude. I'm done." I could tell that he would get over it, not for another week or too though but at least he still will.

It's scary to think about her and what might have happened to her, I'm gonna go looking where I saw here last