Goodbye Forever Smosh

Emily's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        I slowly opened my eyes and grumble, "What time is it?" I looked at the alarm clock and it said 10:00am. What? My alarm was supposed to go off half an hour ago! I loooked at the night stand by my bed and it wasn't there. It wasn't there.

                        That's when I remembered that I had tossed on the bed. So i then looked around the bed lifting up sheets and blankets, it wasn't there.

                         Then I remembered that something flew off my bed when I had flopped myself on top of it. So I checked around the room, it was face down on the wooden floor. I get out of bed and slowly walk up to it. Please don't be cracked...  

                         I picked it up and turn it so the screen faced me, the whole screen was shattered "SHIT!"I yelled. I then tried to turn it on, but it wouldn't. I thought it might of died so I plugged it in to my charger that reaches to my bed stand, it then started to turn on "OH THANK GOD" I sighed in relief that I hadn't broken my phone. 

                        I then went on it and looked at the texts that Ian and Anthony had sent me... OH MY GOD I almost completely forgot! I just totally had my mind fixed on the whole Felix and Marzia situation that I completely forgot about my own problems. I had my phone on read so they know that I read the texts. 

                        Oh my God they must think I hate them. I tried texting them saying, "I love you too! And it's okay! Right now my friend is going through a break and I need to be there for him right now. In a couple weeks he should be a bit less dependable so i'll be able to see you guys then! I will talk to you guys then!" I hit send but it said "Message not received" 

                      What? Anthony blocked my number?! He must really hate me after not replying, no he was probably just hurt. So I copy and pasted the same thing for Ian but it said the same thing. Did they really get that mad at me? For not replying? Really?! I love them but that's a little dramatic like what the fuck you guys?

                      I eventually decided that if they wanted to act like that they could. Maybe this isn't a bad idea after all, just starting fresh, starting a new life away from Smosh. I love them so much but whenever I'm with them, it seems that drama always seems to follow. They are obviously bitter so I'll let them stay like that, and if I ever happen to see them again then I'll know that.. Idk maybe fate wants us together or something idk. (I usually leave things up to fate when I don't want to deal with them)

So I guess this is it. Goodbye forever Ian and Anthony

                      I go downstairs and start making breakfast, there's no sign of Felix being awake so I try to be quiet. The longer he's asleep it's the less amount of time he is in pain or missing Marzia.

                       I decided to make waffles (His favorite breakfast food). When I was done I grabbed the Hersheys syrup, whip cream, and sprinkles and put them all on as toppings. (A.N It seems gross but it's actually the most delicious thing EVER!) I put about three waffles stacked on top of each other and then placed on a plate on a tray with utensils and such and brought it up to his room. I gently knocked his door three times to see if that would wake him up. I heard a little bit of ruffling in the blankets so he was probably stretching and waking up. I then heard him yawn.

                           I then asked, "Are you decent?" "Yeah... Why?" "Well I made you a very special breakfast and I wanted to deliver it to you so you could enjoy it in bed!" I said in a happy voice as I walked in and handed him the tray. He then grumbled in his morning voice, "Yay..." 

                           I helped him sit up and readjust the pillows so it would be more comfortable for him. "Did you make anything for yourself?" He asked curiously. "Ahh I'm not that hungry." "Nonsense, let's share!" I laughed at this, then replied. "Don't you want to eat all of that?" "Nah, The most I could possibly eat on a pig out day is two, and you make some big ass waffles!" I laughed. I got up and grabbed a second fork as we sat up on his bed watching some t.v. Man, I could do this all day, just sitting next to him watching t.v., eating waffles, and enjoying ourselves. It makes me happy knowing that he's improving so quickly, I wonder when he will be completely healed.

*Time skip to 1 month from now*

                             Felix has improved so much! We are now going outside of the house and wandering about the city. He hasn't once mentioned Marzia this week! We had some ups and downs this past month but this weeks looks pretty promising! Today he even SUGGESTED on going for a hike..... Felix Kjellberg willingly wants to exercise, that's new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Felix's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                             Emily has been so helpful with me and my break up with Marzia, she is truly amazing. Today I asked if she wanted to go on hike. I'll hold for the laughter...... Got it out? Okay... So I basically wanted to take her on the most beautiful hike I know. I just hope that she may be catching on to what I'm gonna ask her. I hope she feels the same way about me too. I just need to think of what I exactly have to say...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                          SO how do you guys feel about a Femily situation? I'm kinda into it but if you guys really don't care for it I have an alternate option. I may end up writing both options, picking one, and once the series is over I'll release a bunch of bonus chapters just for kicks.

Well anyways I hope you guys enjoy where the story is going. And I know how much I've been updating recently is just...wow just wow... I'm proud of myself and also super concerned that every night now I've been staying up untill like 4:00am but I should probably get some rest now so goodnigghhhhhhhht or if you're reading this in the day time Goooooooooooodmorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning!

Stay ripe my bananas, never peel! <3