Goodbye Marzia...

Emily's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU'RE WHAT?!?!?" "I'm pregnant and Felix is not the father." "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN MARZIA?! YOU HAVE BEEN WITH FELIX FOR OVER NINE MONTHS NOW! SO YOU CHEATED ON HIM?!" "I didn't know..." "HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW?!"

"It was a night when Felix was , a got a text from my ex saying that he was here and that he wanted to give us another go even though prior that day when Felix and I bumped into him I said no. I told him that again I had a boyfriend now and that I wasn't interested. But he eventually convinced me to go out and to only 'catch up' with him at a nearby bar. It was a fun night and I didn't keep count of how many drinks I had, I'm guessing that one thing lead to another and then it happened. I was so drunk that I didn't even remember what had happened. Anyways, yesterday I was feeling nauseous so I took a test just in case anything might of happened to Felix's protection and it was positive. So I decided I was going to tell Felix, but when my ex told me what had happened that night and said that there was no protection involved, it made more sense. So now I think we are gonna try to work things out so this baby can be raised with both of his or her parents."

"Oh my God Marzia." "I know it's bad, I do truly love Felix, but I know what it's like to not have both parents in your life growing up and if I can prevent that for a child, then I am willing to do anything to give them the love they deserve." " I guess that makes some sense. Why didn't you just tell Felix that?" "I was scared."

"Do you want me to tell him?" "Wha-" "Marzia I hate this just as much as you and Felix do, however I agree with you on the whole parenting situation. I would give almost anything to go back and have two parents that loved me for me, however I can't do that. So the most I can do is help you do this for your child. So what I want you to focus on being a family and getting ready, I will take care of Felix." "Please do, I would hate if he were to blame this on himself, or think that had to do with him at all." "I promise that I will take care of him and help him recover from this, if you ever need anything as well, call me." "I will. Thank you Emily. God bless you!" Then she hung up.

I was sitting on the couch with his arms still wrapped around me with his head buried into my stomach. How could he breathe? Regardless, that's not what I need to think about right now, what I need to think about is how I'm gonna tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that the story is in different format then what it used to be and that's because I'm using a laptop now. However the grammar is considerably better now. Anyways, how do you think Felix is going to take it? What will he do? When will Emily have time to think about the videos for Ian and Anthony again? Will she forget? Well you'll just have to wait and read untill the next chapter! So long my bananas NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER peel. :)