Guests

~Felix's P.O.V~

As much as I wanted to talk with Emily, I knew that she was exhausted so I let her sleep. I also promised that I would do a new collab with Anthony and Ian since I moved here and I haven't. Kinda weird that they haven't contacted me since but they are pretty busy people so I understand. I decided to give Anthony a call.

"Hey Felix how are ya?"

"Great dude! I was wondering if you and Ian would be up to coming over and doing a collab today? We are going to have to be a bit quiet though since I have my-uh- roomate sleeping in the other room."

"Ummm Felix, you realize you live in a completely different country than us right?"

"You don't remember when I told you I had moved?"

"WHAT OH MA GOD TIFFANY REALLY WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I thought it was kinda off that he didn't remember but I just pushed it away since I didn't want to start any drama llamas since I wasn't really up for that today.

"Here I'll send you my address."

"We will be there as soon as possible BAI BITCH!"

I chuckled and said, "See ya."

I hung up the phone and quickly sent Anthony my address so I wouldn't forget and started to set up filming equipment. We were gonna Just Dance 4 and have some sort of punishment for the loser. Not sure what though, Ian's always been great with coming up with punishments so I'll let him decide.

After setting up, I knew Anthony knew would be arriving with Ian shortly. So I started to walk towards the front of the house so I would be able to greet them. Funny enough, as soon as I got to the door, they knocked. However, I waited a few moments before opening it so it didn't seem like I was waiting at the door. Which sounds an awful lot like something I would do. That or just not answer the door at all.

I swiftly opened the door and greeted them.

"Hey bros!"

"FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIXXXXXX" Ian had almost yelled at the top of his lungs in a feminine tone and wrapped his arms around my body in an embrace. I had done the same.

"It's been so long dude, I'm so excited you live here now. We can all hang out more often."

"Yeah dude, fans would also probably like it since we can do collabs and stuff like that easier aswell! Which reminds me, everything is a set up in the living room. Which you don't know where that is since you've never been here before so here let me show you guys around first."

"You mean Ian and I get an exclusive tour of THE LORD PEWDIEPIE'S house?!" Anthony said jokingly while trying not to laugh.

"I do suppose you could say that." I chuckled.

It's kinda weird, I remember them being a bit more mature than this. Maybe I've become more mature. I guess breakups really can change a person. I feel like Emily also being here has helped me mature more aswell. We are able to be playful and stuff, but I feel like we have mellowed each other out which I'm not sad about. It's actually most likely a good thing.

I graciously leaded my guests around my house giving them the tour. I started with bottom floor that had the kitchen, living room, bathroom, and game room. Afterwards we headed upstairs to my bedroom, another bathroom, a loft area, my studio set up for my videos, and the guest room. Well I mean, Emily's room.

Once we got to Emily's room I said, "I actually that my roommate is still sleeping and I don't wanna wake her up."

Ian gave a kinda confused look, "Uhh Felix is Marzia okay with having another female roommate?"

"Uhhh, maybe Anthony didn't tell you but we broke up..."

"Oh I'm sorry man, I guess that never came up." Ian had said remorselessly.

"Wait are you sure you told me that you two broke up? I feel like I would've remembered you saying that."

"Yeah, I also told you that I moved but maybe you didn't get the text back?" I suggested.

"Well actually, maybe I did. Before we start filming Felix there's something we need to talk about. I don't wanna put a damper on the mood but I don't wanna pretend like I just forgot about all of this for no reason. Because I want to defend myself and prove that I'm still a good friend cuz it's messed up to forget something like this."

Ian looked at Anthony with an 'are you sure' kinda way. Anthony nodded. With that, we began walking over to the couch to sit down. I have no idea what they're about to say but clearly, it was something big.

~~~Authors Note~~~
He he hello. Haven't seen y'all in a while, like a THICC while. I know that this story is pretty trash but I would like to carry through the plot line to the end to say that I've at least finished one book. I'm re writing it as a different book to take out the fan fiction part of it and make all the characters fictional and try to overall further develop the plot to make it well, readable for once. I would say I'll try and keep the same writing style but some stuff is too cringed even for me. Good luck getting through this cuz it was rough for me lol.