Welcome Home Emily!

~Emily's P.O.V.~

After getting off the plane I my body was fighting for me to sleep but I wasn't going to let my exhaustion keep me from seeing my best friend again who I may or may not have a slight crush on for the first time in two loooooooong months.

I made my way to the baggage area where I was able to pick up my suitcase and I then started looking around for Felix. It didn't take too long until I saw a small Swedish man holding up a poster saying, "Welcome Home Emily!"

I immediately ran over to hive and gave him a big hug. I had missed him so much. Going from living with someone and seeing them every day to not seeing them for an entire two months can be difficult.

"Hey!"

"Hi! I missed you so much! You have to tell me EVERYTHING about therapy!"

"I missed you so much too! I will! I loved it so much and it helped more than I thought it ever could! I made friends who shared some of their experiences with me and we are very similar! It's comforting to know that I'm not just some freak that doesn't know how to react to bad news."

"You'll never be a freak in my eyes, now let's get you home."

Once he graciously offered to put my suitcase in the trunk for me. I buckled up my seat belt as he turned on the engine and we started driving off back home. I wanted to tell Felix everything about therapy and I was so glad that he suggested it to me. It was a big house filled with people just like me who wanted to be better physically and emotional and together there was just so much support it was overwhelming. I think telling Felix everything that had happened was the fastest that I had ever talked. When we pulled up into the driveway I was out of breathe and even more tired then I already was.

He just smiled and looked over at me.

"I know how tired you must be from jet-lag and all of that fun stuff, so go get some sleep. You can finish telling me about how Jessica showed you Dear Even Hansen and how you now want a backyard full of trees when your older when you wake up. I'll just be filming a new YouTube video. I'm also having a couple of friends come over so I can do a collab with them so if you hear a lot of shouting, they probably left and I'm just catching up on Game of Thrones."

I nodded and giggled lightly as we got out of the car and pulled my suitcase out from the trunk and made out way to the door. Once Felix unlocked the door, I ran as fast as I could to my bedroom and flopped my body down on the bed. My eyes seemed to shut automatically and there was no way I was opening them now. I felt around for the bed sheets and pulled them over me as I quickly fell into deep slumber.

~Author's Note~

I feel like I made these author's notes a bit long so they are gonna be short for now to see if any of you guys will actually read them, probably not but eh oh well. Haven't updated in a while since I've been helping another writer by editing her books and they are SO amazing she is TriggeredHowell and you guys should definitely check out her books especially if you enjoy watching Dan and Phil.

Well that's all for now, stay ripe my bananas, never peel.