Kicked Out?!?!

I absolutely love my life right now, it's been about two months since I've met Felix and Marzia and now they are my best friends! We hang out almost every day. With such good friends like them it makes it hard to remember the bad things in the past. But I try not to think of that anymore, it's in the past so... Hakuna Matata? Lol nah this ain't no Lion King! But still ya basically.

It's like 10:00am and Marzia came over in my bed and jumped on me while I was still sleeping. (I had given Marzia a key to my apartment). "Wake up you sleepy butt!" She says while laughing. "UGHHHHH but I don't want to." I mumble. "Don't make me get Felix." She warned. I suddenly perk up. "Ok! I'm up I'm u-" "TOOOOOOO LAAAATTTTEEE" Felix yells as he runs over and jumps on top of Marzia and I. Marzia and I both groan and scream.

                                   "AHHHH Felix off!" Marzia screams. Felix's eyes automatically go over to Marzia. A devilish smirk goes over Felix as he goes, "Oh I'll get off you all right." And then starts tickling her. She starts laughing really hard. "AGH AHAHHAH FE AHAHHAHH STO AHAHAHHA I AHAHAHHA SERIOU AHAHHAH" start laughing. "Ok Felix stop your gonna make her pee the bed." Everyone laughed at that, including me.

                                        So Felix finally stopped as we all stood up and fixed our hair and makeup and stuff (Except Felix who was on his phone.) after that Ludwig came in with a confused/happy look on his face. "Emily, Felix, Marzia, You realize that your probably torturing the people below you right?" He said while chuckling. "Oh yeah, I'm sooooo sorry. It won't happen again." I say. "Maybe you'll be serious this time, it's about the 20th time I've said that." He said while smiling. I giggled.

                                          Felix said, "anyways, Emily what do you want to do today?" "Idk..." Ludwig then seriously said, "Actually, Emily I have to have a talk with you." Ludwig was very serious about this which made me kinda worried. "Ok." "Emily, my wife is pregnant." Felix, Marzia, and I got REALLY exited, "OMG CONGRATULATIONS!" Marzia ran up and hugged him.

                                           "I know but my wife is really worried and stuff and wants to move near her parents for a baby sitter and advice and stuff." Then it got silent. "So your moving?" Felix asked. "Yeah, Tomorrow actually everything was really sudden and last second." I was shocked. "TOMORROW?! NO WAY THATS WAY TO SOON!" "I know I but but it was whether you were out or I was and I haven't been able to tell you sooner I'm sorry."

                                              Tears started to fill my eyes but I could see the sorrow in his eyes so I kept strong for him. "So what's going to happen to this place?" Felix asked. "Well since we are manager and we need a couple thousand bucks we put it up for sale and we got a really good deal for this big company to come and knock this place down to build a restaurant, idk which one it is tho." "WHAT?!" We all shouted at the same time. "Where Am I supposed to live?! Along with everyone else who lives here." "Idk it's not really my business, I'm sorry, I really am." Tears started to fill his eyes and he started crying.

                                                     I ran up and hugged him. I couldn't stay strong anymore, where was I going to live?! I started crying, so did Marzia. Felix hugged Marzia and tried to comfort her. Then Felix walked up to me and said, "You can stay with us." My eyes went wide eyed. I turned around to face Felix. "Really?!" Even tho I was sad that I would have to move out and Ludwig and his wife were moving I was exited to live with my best friends.

                                                      Then we heard Ludwig's wife call him down to help her pack. We waved bye and hugged us all and then he left. "Yeah, until you find a new place to live of coarse." "Yeah of coarse." I nod an agreement.

                                                    "Well anyways, let's stay moving your stuff." "Ok!" I say. We then moved all of my stuff to their guest bedroom. Which wasn't that much to be honest, I mean over half my stuff was stuff that Felix, Marzia, and Ludwig bought me. I did have to get a fresh new start since all my other stuff was at... Somewhere else. But anyways I'm exited to be living with my best friends! And I can't wait till I find a job so people wont have to be supporting me all the time anymore I just feel bad when people do good things for me and I can't do anything back.

~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~

Ok so this chapter was just typed up because once I saw that my story had 450 READS I THOUGHT THAT U SHOULD PROBS UPDATE!!! Thx by the way lol (Also sorry if the chapter was a little sloppy I'm just trying to get things to move along so I'll be able to get to the REALLY JUICY parts.)

Anyways tho, just remember to stay ripe my bananas 🍌 never peel *even tho the emoji shows it peeled* eh whatever lol