Ian's Video

Emily's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                           "For Ian, Where do I begin? I love you, and I am so sorry about what happened I truly am. I just want you to know that this was a whole misunderstanding. I don't love Anthony the way you think I do, I love him like a brother and nothing more. But you, you were basically not only my best friend, but what it seemed my soulmate. I know we were together for about an hour but it felt like so much longer. You probably won't believe me but I hope this at least sets you at peace. Ian I know you probably never want to see again, heck you may even just throw out this disk as soon as you see my face but I hope that you will never have to see me again after this. I saw the pain in your eyes as you stormed over to me, I can't believe I had hurt you like that so badly"

                 *Tears began to fill my eyes*

                            "But hopefully you'll be able to forget all about me. I guess I've been trying to do that. That's why my hair is back to it's old self. Hasn't worked pretty much at all though... In case you were wondering, which you probably aren't, I made new friends. They are super nice and I'm living with them now. They are such a positive influence on me and I just hope I can be with them forever. Anyways, I guess I should leave you with this. I love you so much, even though you hate me. I hope that you will be able to find someone that loves you as much as I do. Goodbye, Ian."

                                  I turned off the camera and started sobbing, this wasn't what I wanted at all. What I truly wanted to do was run to them and just accept all the wounds and hits. It would be worth it just to be with them... No it's not... Yes it is though... My mind is so confused that I just had to change the subject.

                                     I burned that video onto a separate dvd and this time put the disk into a light blue case, and wrote Ian on it. I then held the two cases in my hands and just stared at them for a while. Should I really do this? Should I really close this door forever and not allow it to be opened ever again? I should, but I don't want to... But it's what's best.

                                      I walked to my closet to put some shoes on and left Felix and Marzia's house and started walking to Ian and Anthony's.

                                       I knew they weren't going to be home since Tuesday is their shooting day for Smosh and they are pretty much out all day. I was walking for about ten minutes untill I finally arrived at the start of their block I took a deep breath and started again towards their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDITORS SECTION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again my lovelies, I'd just like to notify you that I am on a roll tonight and I don't believe I will stop untill the next SUPER juicy chapter is posted, and I believe that is a couple chapters away.. But imma stop typing here and start working on the story more since that's most likely what you guys want!