The "Shocking" Process

Author's Note:This is Sohinki "convincing" Anthony and Ian and to shock therapy. Also this chapter is hecka dark and kinda scary so if you get scared easily just skip to the next chapter, I will provide a chapter summary to make sure you don't miss out on anything. ;)

Anthony's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                               When everyone from smosh games came over to see if we were still alive they saw what horrible state Ian and I are in and automatically made us tell them what was up. Sohinki was telling Ian and I about something that would help us feel better. I don't want to feel better though, I want to find Emily. 

                                     "Common Anthony, we hate seeing you like this, and whatever that stupid girl did-" "DON'T CALL HER STUPID" I growled, thank God Ian wasn't in the room to her hear that or Matt wouldn't be breathing anymore. Frankly I wanted to do the same but I have more control over myself than Ian.

                                        "Fine, but we just want whats best for you Anthony, Ian as well" "What's best for me is to have Emily back" "Can you say one sentence without mentioning her?!" "NO, NO I CAN'T BECAUSE I FUCKED UP WITH EMILY, I REALLY FUCKED UP AND NOW THERE'S NOTHING TO DO ABOUT IT!" "Didn't she read your messages?" "Ya she read them all, but didn't reply." "Well that was a bitch move..." "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I growled then proceeded to run towards Matt thinking I was abut to remove the life from his body when David tackled me and protected Matt. I didn't want him to die but God I wish he didn't say that. 

Ian then ran in and said, "SHUT UP" and ran into his room. 

                We were all surprised. You may think that I'm taking this badly but none of us had heard Ian speak in days, just silence. I ran after him to see if he would talk but it's too late, he had already locked himself in his room sobbing.

              "I know you want her back, but she's not coming back." Matt walked up to me. "Even if you don't want to stop feeling pain at least do it for Ian. He would do anything you tell him to and especially set yourself as an example. He's hurting in a way that we have never seen him hurt before and he needs serious help. So if not for you, do it for him." I drooped my head down in defeat. "It's gonna make us feel better?" "The pain will be gone." "How is this possible?" "Scientists developed a technique to help it and forget the pain all together." "How can I forget the pain without forgetting Emily?" "Im not sure..."

Sohinki's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 Of coarse I was sure how, they were going to shock his brain every time he thinks of Emily, so he's not only going to forget the pain, but they are going to forget the girl all together. WIN WIN!!!

                      "Are you sure it will work?" "Positive" I'm actually not sure, but watching them be in pain is basically the worst it can get so what else could happen? "Fine, I will go for the treatment tomorrow, I break down Ian's door and drag him on with me. I'm going need some force to get him in the car so he won't run away so I'm gonna need some help." I smiled at this. They were finally gonna do what was best for them. "Okay, this is the right thing to do you know. You aren't gonna regret it." Because you're not gonna remember it lol.