What's wrong Felix?

Emily's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong with her?!""Marzia's ex just came back and confessed his love for her about a couple weeks ago, she told him no so i brushed it off but today she told me that she was confused and said she needed some time to think and I don't know why. She said she loved me why is this confusing for her?"

My eyes open wide I try to think of what to say which takes me a while so I just pull him into a hug. "Just because she needs time to think doesn't mean she's leaving you. He's her ex for a reason." "They only broke up because she was moving away to England and that's where she met me and now that we moved back shes confused because she still loves him and wants to be with him." "What makes you think she won't choose you?" "I don't know, maybe I wasn't good enough for her-" "Hey! No no no that's not the case. Common you two are basically perfect for each other you can't seriously think that this relationship is over." "Too late" He whispers and finally breaks down into tears.

Almost his entire body weight is now being supported by me. Even though he is short, he's still a full grown man. So I have to drag him to the couch where he wraps his arms around me and starts sobbing, I've never seen him cry like that before, or at all to be exact. So I don't really know how to handle him like this. So I just do all that I know be there for him.

*30 minutes later* I think he had been sobbing onto me for at least like half an hour or something when he finally cries himself to sleep, crying is exhausting so I get it. I finally call Marzia to see if she is okay and to see what her thoughts on this are. "Hello?" "Marzia?" "Yes?" She had sounded like she had cried a bit too. "Are you okay? Felix just got here and I kinda want to know what's going on. "Yeah, that's understandable... I think I'm leaving Felix." "Wait WHAT WHY you love each other so much! What is it that this ex could have possibly said that made you want to leave Felix?!" "It wasn't what he said as much as whats happening..." "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" "I'm pregnant with his baby..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Editor's Section~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO MEAN, TBH I WOULD'VE WRITTEN MORE BUT MY COMPUTER IS WEIRDLY GLITCHING OUT RN AND IT'S KINDA THE WORST IM SO SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER BUT BE SURE TO STAY RIPE ME BANANAS! NEVER PEEL!