Anthony's Video

Emily's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been about two days since Ludwig has officially moved away, we are all upset about it, however it was for the best. We had a super fun last day with him, we went to his favorite amusement park and after wards had fun at the beach and got to see the sun set! There were a lot of tears, of both sadness and joy! One of the best nights of my life actually.

                                        Anyways Felix and Marzia are out still buying some new furniture. (Since they still had recently moved in) So I'm just here alone in my bed, thinking. About what you may ask? Ian and Anthony, I haven't really had any chance to truly think about it without getting so upset I'd break out into tears, I had just gotten them back and so suddenly they had given up on me. I just wish Anthony knew that I didn't love him that way, and I wish Ian knew that I DID love him that way.

                                                        I've been thinking if I should tell Felix or Marzia about the situation but... What if they knew each other? I know they are both YouTubers so that increases the odds by a lot. But I guess it's a long shot. I don't think I'm ready to see Ian or Anthony anyway. Would they even let me talk to them? Would I just get knocked out again?

                                                     Maybe I can tell them You Tuber style, but more personal I guess. So I walked over to Felix's filming room and took his camera into my room. I then turned it on and took a deep breath and started to talk. 

                                                  "To Anthony, You might be wondering why this is on video, well it's because I'm not ready to see you again, I'm not sure when I'll be but I just need to start over, for like the third or fourth time now. I need to start a live away from you two. I guess that's better for all of us. I do want to get something straight however. Anthony, I love you. Just not the way you think I did. You were just like my brother and I never wanted that to change. And even though I hate what happened, I don't regret it... Kalel wasn't happy with the way you had been treating her. Frankly, I didn't and still don't understand it either. You laughed when she fell in that lake and that's not okay. I don't know what happened, but the Anthony I knew before would never have done that. But I was wrong, and people change I guess. Regardless, Anthony I'm sorry I upset you. And I'm sorry that you felt like you were betrayed, but hopefully this video can put you to peace knowing that I would never knowingly do something like that to you. I guess I've said enough about that... I'm in the process of moving on I guess. I'm living with some new friends that are really nice and kind and they are a miracle to me. They took me in where I had no where to go. Also as you can see I have blue and purple hair again *Slightly chuckles* I guess it was my way of trying to erase all my memories of, everything I guess. Well, I don't want to take away any more of Fe- my friend's memory so, goodbye forever I guess..." 

                                                       I turned off the camera and sighed. It felt good but also terrible. It was closure but that's not what I wanted. What I wanted was to be with them again. Even though I love the place I'm at and the new people I've met I still long for the time where I could just be with them and talk with them. But now everything's different, and I have to except that now. I got up and burned the video onto a cd and slid it into a green case, Anthony's favorite color, and wrote his name on it. After wards I sat down in front of the camera once more and turned it on. "For Ian...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Editors section~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY BANANAS HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU I WANNA SEE HOW MANY I CAN GET DONE IN ONE NIGHT CUZ I HAVE THE STORY IN MY MIND ALL UP TO ALMOST THE END AND WE STILL GOT A WHILE TO GO SO DONT WORRY I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON YOU!!!!!!!! SO STAY IN YOUR BEDS, CHAIRS, COUCHES OR WHATEVER THE HECK YOU SITTING OR LAYING ON CUZ IM ABOUT TO SLAM THIS STORY WITH CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO BIG SIDE NOTE I ACTUALLY MET SMOSH OVER THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!! IAN AND ANTHONY ARE SUPER NICE AND I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH AND GAGHHHHHHHHHHHH IT WAS BASICALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. OUT OF THE TWO OF THEM IAN WAS A LITTLE BIT NICER AND SWEETER AND KINDER AND GAGHHHHHHH IAN GAVE SHORT AND FIRM HUGS WHILE ANTHONY GAVE LONG AND SOFT HUGS AND OKAY ILL STOP AND CONTINUE WITH THE STORY!!!! BTW I LOVE YOU MY BANANANANANANANNANANANNANANANANNANANNANANANANNS