The Depression

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Anthony's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe it, we lost her again. She's gone now and I don't know for how long or if we will ever get her back this time. I texted her friends that I first found her with and they said they hadn't heard from her since she came back with me.

Ian is going crazy I think, the only thing he can ever thing about is Emily, even though I shouldn't be the one to talk since I'm having the exact same problem. My phone says that she read my texts but didn't respond, please Emily respond, just respond!

I haven't thought about Kalel since I watched that video and wasn't about to either. the only reason I was ever with her was to try and get my mind of Emily. Ian thought I got over Emily when I never did, but then her and Ian became a couple and I would never hurt iasn like that.

In the video when Emily told me I was rude to Kalel, I knew I was, I was just made at her for not being Emily, which wasn't her fault at all. Yes I had some feelings for Kalel but not nearly as many of Emily. So the reason I was mad at Emily wasn't because she made Kalel break up with me, I was mad because I thought she wanted me, when I would've loved that more than anything in the world I realized that she would have just used Ian which was not about to fly by me. I love her, but to hurt my best friend? That's not okay.

Please Emily, I don't care if I never get to have you, as long as you're in my life and you are safe I will be happy. Please...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ian's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily...Emily...Emily...Emily

She's all I can think about, I ruined my chance and now she's gonna forever because I was such a dick. I'm such and idiot I hate myself!!! GOD I WISH I COULD JUST DIE! No, because then I wouldn't be able to be with her. But I'm never going to be able to be with her regardless. Once her mailbox is full I still call her, just to hear her voice. Her sweet angelic voice.

I've been watching the Smosh game bang episode with her in it on repeat for about half an hour now. Watching her laugh is the only thing that's keeping me alive.

I hate just sitting here and not being able to do anything about her, because if I could then I wouldn't be sitting on my ass right now!

I love her so much! How could I throw that all away so quickly because stupid ANTHONY HAD TO LIE TO ME! YOU KNOW WHAT I BET HE'S SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH HER AND THIS WAS ALL A SICK JOKE JUST TO GET HER INTO HIS PANTS WHAT A BITCH! No,no,no. I going to far. Just because the love of my life is out there thinking that I hate her, doesn't give me a right to diss on my best friend who's doing the best to help. It's not like he could ever love Emily more than a sister, since him and Kalel had just broken up, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 month later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sohinki's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been forever since I've last seen Ian or Anthony, when I finally went over to their house I realized that they were in the worst shape imaginable. They just can't over Emily. (Apparently she's this girl we did a game bang episode with?) I don't really remember her.. I don't really care either, she left these two guys high and dry and now they are at the lowest of the low, so no I don't have the nicest opinion or thoughts of her.

I was able to convince Anthony and Ian to have shock Therepy! I know it's for people usually with physical injuries but I know a couple guys on the inside that are willing to hook me up with what I need and what I need is to get these guys over this stupid girl!