Finding a new "Friend"

It's been a couple days since I've met Ludwig. And his wife is SUPER NICE! She was even MORE talkative than Ludwig (Not like that a bad thing though!)

Well it's been very quiet here but I like the quiet so I'm fine....
*BANG BANG BANG*
"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHJJJ
JABLA FRITA HELLVETA SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTICE ME SENPPPPPPAAAAAAAIIIIII!!!"
I think I spoke WAY to soon... Wtf was that? I started walking around my apartment to see where it was coming from. It was the loudest in my bathroom. I then cheeked the window open in the bathroom to see who was making that noise. It was the house next to the apartment buildings. There was an open window in there but you couldn't really see inside. Then I saw FREAKN PEWDIEPIE WALK PAST THE WINDOW IN REAL LIFE! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THIS CANNOT BE FOR REAL I NEED TO MEET HIM! I can't seem seem like the insane fan girl that I am, I need to seem chill. Ok........ I got this.

I then walked over to his house ( A.N yes I know that POODS does not live Sacramento but I was to lazy to put in a plot line that would get him here) It was a big house and I'm talking like MASSIVE like if someone told me that it was a castle I would probably believe it! I then walked over to the door and took a deep breath as I walk over to the door and knock on it.

"OH MAH GOD TIFFANY SENPAI IS AT THE DOOR! NOTICE ME SSSSEEEEENENNNNNPPPPAAAAIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It then got quiet but then I stated to hear some shuffling from inside the house until the door finally opened. "Hello?" Felix asked in a Swedish kind of accent. "Umm hi, I was wondering if I could use your restroom? My bathroom is being refurbished right now." Good call Emily... You are AWESOME AT IMPROVISING *Mind self high five* "Umm yeah, sure." "Cool thanks. Ummm where is it?" "Oh yeah, sorry it's upstairs and second door to the right." "Cool thx." "No problem."

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'm actually using Pewdiepie's bathroom rn it is FABALAS! Once I got to the bathroom I realized I didn't actually have to pee so I just stood in there for about a minute, then flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I then opened the door to walk back down stairs to not see Felix. Where did he go? Then I saw him in the kitchen on the phone with some one. I didn't eavesdrop though.

He then hung up the phone and walked over to me and said, "Well if you ever need to use the restroom again feel free to stop by." He said with a smile. "Thank you, and also you have an amazingly beautiful house, it's gorgeous." "Why thank you." He said. I then started walking towards the door. He waved and smiled then started walking back upstairs. Man, I can't just leave like this! I need a souvenir or something! Ok I just need to keep my cool, I'll come back later this week.

Ok it's been 14 hours since I've last seen Felix and I feel like I am going through withdrawal I NEED to see him again! But what should be my excuse this time? I decided that I would be able to think better if I peed so I went into my bathroom but then herd even louder noises then before, not just coming from Felix, but also Marzia.
"NOOOOO MARZIA I LOVE PLZ DONT LET ME DIE!!!" "MWAHAHHAHAHAHA DIE FELIX DIE!!!!!!!" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY MARZIA WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!"
How cute! I then practically ran over to their house and knocked on the door. I then herd some shuffling again until the door had opened. Marzia had opened the door and had a very cute smile on her face as she said, "Do you need to use the restroom again?" She asked with a tiny giggle. "Uh, yeah haha. Hi, I'm Emily." We shook hands while Marzia said, "And I'm Marzia. You know where the bathroom is so you can go on right ahead." "Thank you Marzia!" "No problem!" She said giggling. I then walked upstairs to the bathroom when I saw Felix. I waved and then went inside the bathroom. I stayed in there for about a minute once again, then flushed and washed my hands.

I came outside of the bathroom door and went back down stairs. Marzia then was missing so I walked down the stairs to find Felix drinking some lemonade. "Hi again!" "Hey!" I replied. "we have allot of extra lemonade if you want any." "Sure!" He then poured me a glass. "Thanks" "No problem." "So, I don't think I ever got your name." "Oh! Sorry, my name is Felix and I already herd your name Emily when you and Marzia were introducing yourselves. She's my girlfriend." "Oh, cool!" We then had a regular adult conversation witch is really weird because it was with Pewdiepie, but whatever. We kept talking with each other for about 5 minutes until Marzia came in. She then joined the conversation and we talked for about 20 minutes all together. "You're a really amazing person Emily!" Marzia said. "Thanks! And u two are the cutest couple ever! Your so kawaii!" "Awe no ur the best!" After we said our goodbyes and I left to return home to my apartment I was happy to know that I have found two new friends.

~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~

I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER BECAUSE I WAS GOING THROUGH A BUNCH OF STUFF SO BACK OFF!!!

Also, 350 READS?!?!?!?! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOMG I LOVE U ALL SOOOO MUCH

BAIIIIIIIIIIIII and remember to stay ripe my bananas 🍌 never peel!