WHAT ABOUT SVEN?

"You're going to be late for school" Harris and Tan stand against the wall kissing as Tan grinds against Harris

"Then we should probably leave, right?" They agree but no one moves

Their kissing gets interrupted when Harris's cell phone rings "it's the office shh" he quiets Tan, and Tan continues to kiss his neck and massage his front with Harris's front. "Hello-" he looks at Tan surprised "good morning Scott!" Tan's jaw drops when Harris says his father's name "no this isn't a bad time I was just finishing up getting ready to leave." Tan's father talks and Harris does his best to focus, but it's so hard when Tan is just kissing and biting his neck and ear, making it difficult for Harris to even stand. "Yes I can stop and pick them up on my way" he listens "no problem see you at the office" then hangs up.

"Oh my god that was my dad!" Tan laughs

"That was your dad" Harris panics putting the phone back in his jacket pocket, "we need to leave now if you want to be on time for school" Harris walks away leaving Tan against the wall. After putting his shoes on Tan grabs his jacket and bag following Harris to the elevator down to his car.

Harris drives keeping his eyes on the road and not Tan "are you mad at me?" Tan asks unable to stand the silence

"No"

"Yes you are, I'm sorry I didn't stop kissing you after you said his name I won't do that again." The first chance Tan got to prove he'd be mature about this he blows it

"What happens when we're both at the office and your father asks you to go to my office to leave him alone? Nothing that happened between us can ever happen there and I don't think you know that" Harris drives tense trying not to get mad.

Reaching over Tan places his hand on Harris's face to calm him down, and Harris shuts his eyes reacting to how good Tan's touch feels. "I'm sorry" Tan apologizes to the man

Harris breathes calming himself "no I'm sorry I shouldn't talk to you that way"

"No you're right, I have to put more thought into this." Sitting straight with both hands in his lap, Tan starts "I promise to never touch you in public unless you allow it of course-" he smiles at Harris, "no flirting at the office or anywhere we're both in my father's sight. No innuendos, and most importantly I promise never to tell a soul." Tan hopes Harris trusts him

"Thank you Tanner" Harris reaches out taking Tan's hand "this isn't going to be easy but I trust you, ok?"

"Ok." The conversation changes "so it's probably a bad idea to talk to my dad now isn't it?"

"I'll try to bring it up to him without mentioning you were over last night"

"No, you don't have to"

"I want to" he turns to look at Tan "I meant what I said yesterday" they smile at each other. "Would you want to grab lunch later?"

"Yeah I'd love to, I'm free at 12:30"

"Okay I'll pick you up and we go for a drive?"

"Sounds good." Harris reaches Tan's school and parks a street away "I'll call you."

"See you soon" Tan shuts the door and they wave to each other before Harris pulls away.

Walking into school with everyone else, Tan goes to his locker which is right next to his friend Lin "Linda Chamberlain" he calls her name as he walks up behind her.

"Tanner Milton" she turns to him smiling and sees him coming towards her very happy and excited "wow you're in a good mood, what's going on?"

"Nothing" he tries to hide it as he opens his locker