MEETING EX-WIVES.

It happened, his friends won't talk to him and Sven won't even look at him. Tan's screwed and he knows what the right thing to do is but he doesn't want to do it.

Skipping the rest of the day Tan goes home to hide in his room, no one can hate him in his room he thinks as he climbs his bed with teary eyes. He can't tell Harris his friends figured it out that'll make him freak out, and if he remembers correctly he did warn Harris about this. No one knows Tan like Lin and eventually she would've figured it out. If he loses everyone then he'll have Harris, Harris has to be better than nothing, right?

"Tanner?" He hears his dad call from the front door, wiping his eyes he walks out of his room "I just waited in front of your school for half an hour, what the hell?"

"And you just left me there? Why didn't you call?"

"Left you there? Tanner, you're standing right here! Why didn't you wait for me to pick you up? Are you skipping again?"

"No" Tan lies "school ended and I got a ride from someone else"

"All right," Scott notices his sad demeanor "everything all right?" Tan nods "I have to go back to the office for a meeting are you good here or do you want to come with me?"

Tan thinks for a second and decides to take this as an opportunity to talk to Harris "I'll come with," he runs back to his room putting shoes on and grabbing his jacket and phone.

Getting to the building Tan follows as Scott heads to his office. "Thank god you're back" Amy stands from her desk seeing Tan's dad "there's a woman saying she really needs to talk to you"

"I have a meeting Amy"

"I know but she said it's about Dan Frasier"

"From the Camden drug raid?"

Amy nods "said she's Dan's sister and that he's being framed for the drugs."

"All right push my meeting" he turns to Tan "I might be here awhile"

"I'll hang out with Teagan and Harris till mom's out of work"

"Call Amy if you need anything."

Anxiously walking off the elevator to Harris's floor he is greeted by the receptionist Jenny. Teagan sees him and smiles "hey Tan"

He stops at her desk "hey-"

"I came back for you! All of this is for you! Do you really think I'd want to move to Chicago?"

"No one asked you too!"

Tan hears the yells coming from Harris's office "what's going on?"

"His ex-wife's back and won't leave him alone"

As if he wasn't nervous enough " ex-wife?" He asks stunned

"Sarah Stiles" her name gives him chills "and she's the worst"

"How long have they been in there yelling like that?"

"Awhile, I don't know what hold that woman has over him he's always so calm and collected but when he's around her-" Teagan is interrupted by Harris's office door opening.

Both Tan and Teagan pretend they weren't talking about the scary beautiful woman walking out of his office, "Tanner" Harris sees the boy

"Hi Harry" he smiles

Sarah stares at them and scoffs "Harry? I thought I was the only one special enough to call you that." She walks closer to Tan examining him "you are a beautiful boy" she grins "who are you?"

"He's Scott Milton's son Sarah, are we done here? You should go"

"Calm down Harry I'm trying to meet the nice kid" Tan hates her already. He never liked the idea of her and the fact that she's Harris's ex-wife, but meeting her is even worse for him. "You have such a fresh face Tanner" she gazes at him freaking Tan out

"Thank you?"

"You're very welcome, I'll see you soon Harry" Harris, Tan, and Teagan watch as she struts away in her heels.

Walking into his office Tan shuts the door, Harris's back is turned to Tan but it's very noticeable how stressed and thrown off he is by his meeting with Sarah, and what just happened out there with Tan. "Harry are you ok?"

"No-" he wants to tell the truth but holds back "but I'll be fine" he turns to Tan who's sympathetic eyes get to him, "she's a cannon, one I cannot tame. I'm sorry she was so condescending towards you"

Moving closer Tanner wraps his arms around the man "it's ok Harry" they hug and Harris sighs feeling better in Tan's small frame. This wasn't his plan, Tan came up here to try and end things but meeting Sarah, Tan realizes that Harris needs him. Loosening their hold They take one look at each other and Harris gives in, kissing Tan he holds the boy by the hips as their lips lock. Immediately pulling away Tan is surprised Harris would kiss him at the office, but looking at the man's face Tan can tell he really needs this. Tan move back in and they continue to kiss.