I LOVE YOU.

Tan slowly wakes up to the sound of music, he opens his eyes and his sights land on Sven dripping wet with a towel around his waist looking in his closet. He looks over to Sven's computer on his desk where the music is coming from, sitting up he continues to watch Sven as he wipes his eyes. Sven turns seeing him and he smiles "good morning" he greets Tan

"Morning" Tan replies in his tired morning voice

"Sorry if I woke you up, I like to listen to music when I get ready"

"It's ok" Tan yawns stretching "how do you feel?"

"Threw up a shit ton earlier and besides a headache, I'm good." Sven watches tan sit at the end of the bed putting his shoes on "thanks for last night."

"You're welcome" Tan stands after tying his shoes "any chance you could give me a ride home on your way out?"

"Um, I was actually thinking if you weren't busy today maybe you could come to Bradley with me for tryouts, if you still want to? I remember you asking last night before I blacked out"

"What else do you remember about last night?" As in how drunk he actually was and the kiss

"Not much... we talked in the pool then I just started chugging whatever I could find, figured when I woke up next to you this morning, you somehow got me here."

"I did" Tan nods "wasn't easy though" he chuckles "you're a sloppy drunk" Sven laughs along.

"I'm sorry" he shakes his head embarrassed "So are you in? For today..."

"Of course"

"Thank you Tan" Sven smiles at how good Tan is still being to him even after months of no contact.

"Anytime, I do need to stop home to shower and change though"

"Sure I'll change and we can head there"

"It's a plan." They stand there staring at each other until it gets awkward, and Tan remembers Sven is naked. "I'll go stand out there while you get dressed"

"Ok" he walks out shutting the door behind him.

"When will you be back?" Tan's in his room getting dressed while on the phone with his mother

"Later I promise" he looks around for his other shoe

"Good your dad and I wanted to give you your graduation present tonight"

"Graduation present? What is it a car?" He guesses jokingly and Shiela stays quiet "holy shit is it a car?"

"Bye Tan" She hangs up and he continues getting ready.

"I'm pretty sure my parents got me a car," he starts walking to the living room to join Sven who's waiting

"How do you know?"

"My mom was being very cagey on the phone, and I finally got my license so it'd make sense"

"You got your license?" Yeah he was that drunk

Tan laughs "we had a whole conversation about it last night but yeah I did a few weeks ago"

"That's so awesome! Do you want to drive?"

"Thanks" he smiles "but no we're going on highways and those still freak me out."

"What but highways are the easiest parts because you don't have to stop"

"Sven that's probably what freaks me out about it the most"

"Ok fine I'll drive" they finally walk out of the house and both boys look around, "do any of these cars look brand new?"