GRILLED CHEESES HAPPENED.

"Tanner Milton to the principal's office" everyone hears over the intercom as Tan sits in class. packing his things Tan leaves class going to Principal Taylor's office. "Tanner thank you for joining us" the principal calls him in.

"Thank you for having me?" he replies confused as to why he's back here again.

Sitting in the chair next to Harris across the principal, Tan waits for her to speak. "Tanner Mr. Wheeler has informed me that he works for your father"

"That is a fact yes."

"Well, you two must be acquainted then?"

"Here and there" Tan replies "quick hellos and goodbyes really."

"Ok well Harris is our new in-house lawyer, and since you two are acquainted I figure who better to give him a tour of our school." BAD IDEA!

"As fun as that sounds I was actually in the middle of class"

"Don't worry about it I'll talk to your teachers, just show Mr. Wheeler around and bring him back here when you're done." She basically handed them a pass to fool around on school property.

Standing up Tan turns to the man who has a sneaky smile on his face, "right this way Mr. Wheeler"

"Thank you Principal Taylor" Harris reaches his hand out to shake hers.

And she stands up shaking it "don't be silly call me Romona" she smiles shocking Tan, no one's ever seen her smile before "and you're very welcome."

Tan backs out of the room freaked out as the principal watches them leave still smiling. "I can't believe she smiled" Tan whispers as they're walking

"Rare?"

"Try nonexistent." As they walk Tan asks "why would the school need an in-house lawyer?"

"I can't tell you"

"Of course not."

"How are you? With me being here and all" He asks knowing him being there can't possibly be easy for Tan

"Fine I think... my friends won't shut up about you, they're calling you Adonis" Harris laughs, "I thought it was fitting." They walk around as Tan pretends to show him the school "weren't you supposed to be working for a teacher?"

"I was, but when I came in this morning Romona just hired me on the spot"

Tan scoffs "Romona... she won't even let me call her PT but she'll let you call her Ramona"

"PT?"

"It's an acronym for Principal Taylor! How does no one get that?"

"Are you ever going to actually show me anything in this school?" Harris asks chuckling

"Yeah wanna go check out the boiler room in the basement?" Tan asks raising an eyebrow

"Why would I want to see that?" Harris asks and Tan stops walking staring at him till he gets it "ohhh"

"How are you a lawyer?" Tan walks away and Harris follows. They go to the boiler room and Tan shuts the door. "That's a nice tie you got there," Tan says as he grabs Harris by the tie slowly pulling him closer, "it would be a shame if someone wrinkled your nice-"

"Expensive" Harris adds

"Expensive, tie." Coming to each other Tan and Harris starts to kiss trying to be as quiet as possible "how bad of an idea is this?" Tan asks as they kiss each other madly

"On a scale of 10 to definitely will get caught, I'd say about a 12" they continue anyway.

Until the bell goes off indicating the first period is over "we should get back upstairs before the halls get flooded." Picking up his briefcase he dropped, Harris and Tan leave the boiler room going back to the school's main floor.