HOMEWRECKING IN PRIVACY.

"HE'S MARRIED!" Tan paces back and forth in his room like a lunatic, he doesn't know what to do with this information, who does he tell? Can't text his friends, or talk to his useless parents, or Harris himself.

Tan has searched the deep web for Harris and all he's found were articles on his work and a web page about his lawyering, besides being a lawyer it's like Harris Wheeler doesn't exist.

"How was school?" Scott asks as they eat at the table

"Stressful I didn't have my camera today to take pictures for the yearbook"

"You're taking pictures for the yearbook?" Sheila looks over at him

Dropping his fork Tan stares back and forth between them "I have been the head of the yearbook committee all year, Erica and I took all the pictures in it. Why did you guys buy me a camera if you didn't know what I needed it for?" Realizing his parents aren't going to say anything due to the fact that they're eating and not even looking at him he asks "can I go to my room? Or do you guys need me to watch you eat?"

"Go" his mom waves him off.

Laying in bed Tan hears his parents fight themselves to sleep and we all know there's no sleeping for him. It's 2am and Tan flips back and forth in bed trying to get Harris out of his head, but it's driving him crazy.

Getting out of bed woken up by his doorbell Harris walks to the door wiping the sleep from his face. not expecting anyone else at his door at almost 4 in the morning Harris opens the door to Tan "Tan-"

"I know it's like 4am and I know showing up here isn't very adult of me but I don't care. I've been having a shit week which I thought couldn't get any worse, but I think finding out that you're married probably put the icing on the cake." Harris's shocked face answered every question Tan came to ask, which was really just one question that spiraled into so many other questions. "It's true, isn't it? You're married"

"Please come inside" Harris steps aside

Walking in Tan can already feel himself getting mad again "of course you're married! Why wouldn't you be? Because what we have going on isn't a mess already... Wait- I'm a homewrecker, aren't I? You made me a homewrecker!"

"No I did not-" Harris tries to cut in but Tan holds out a hand stopping him from talking.

"I'm not done" Tan rants on "it makes so much sense why I couldn't find anything about you online it's like you're a ghost, and I thought maybe he's just a private guy. Some people like it better off the grid, or maybe he's trying to hide something. Oh but now it all makes sense! You're married! I'm such a fucking idiot because I haven't been able to get anything done. all I ever think about is does he miss me? Does he think about me? And then my dumb mother tells me you're married literally as soon as we walked away from you yesterday. If what happened between us was just sex then why did you make me feel so special?" He finally stops looking at Harris with tears filling his eyes.

"Are you finished?" Harris asks out of breath Tan "come here I'll get you some water." They walk to the kitchen and Harris gets a glass pouring some water in it and placing it on the counter between them. Tan picks it up "I'm not married at least not anymore, so no I didn't make you a home wrecker. It was never about sex with us Tan and I made you feel special because that's what you are to me." Tan calms down as Harris stands in front of him but they're separated by the island "if you wanted to know anything about me you could've just asked."

"Why is there nothing about you online, no Facebook or even a freaking linked-in page?"

Harris smiles "I value my privacy Tan and the internet does not allow that"