YAY FOR YOGA.

After having breakfast together the boys reside on Tan's couch and Tan lays on top of Sven, they're watching tv while they cuddle.

Tan's phone rings on the coffee table and Sven reaches it and hands it to him, he answers the call "Hey, Ron"

"Hey Boobs hope you're ready Erica and I are on our way"

Confused Tan asks "ready for what?"

"Yoga? 11:30 remember? It was your idea"

"Fuck" he whispers pulling the phone from his face

"What's up?" Sven asks whispering

"Umm I kinda made plans with my friends to go to yoga today and I totally forgot"

"That's ok I can head home" he sits up

"No, I don't want that" putting the phone back to his ear "hey Ron am I on speaker?"

"Yep"

"Hey, Tan!" Erica greets on speaker phone

"Hey, listen I'm in for yoga but there's a slight change of plans"

"Change?" Erica asks

"Yeah umm Sven's joining us," he says

"Tanner Milton!" Ronnie barks

"What the fuck Tan?!" Erica yells at him "why is he coming to our yoga class?"

"Because I completely forgot about yoga and what's the problem exactly?"

Tan gets off the couch walking away from Sven who's left without a choice but to go to yoga "but I've never even done yoga" he watches Tan leave.

"Tan you're going to be distracted he's the whole reason you wanted to go in the first place"

"Well things change, I'll explain everything when you guys get here. It's gonna be fun I promise"

"Whatever" Erica replies

"We'll see you in like 5 minutes." Tan hangs up

"Let me get this straight I'm going to yoga?"

"Yes" Tan smiles

"But I've never done yoga Tan"

"You're gonna do fine don't worry, it's a sport like basketball and I have an extra mat you can borrow."

Tan walks to his closet and grabs his extra mat "of course it's pink" Sven reacts as he is handed a pink yoga mat with flowers on it

"Am I hurting your macho man image with my pink mat?"

"Nope, I love it" Sven smiles lying.

They get in the backseat of Ronnie's car and she drives away, it's quiet and awkward as they all sit there. "Hey Ronnie, Erica"

"What's up, dude?" Ronnie replies

"Hey" Erica ices him.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a studio in the village, we like to go there for yoga" Ronnie replies

"Sounds fun" he smiles feeling nervous.

After a 20 minute drive to their yoga class, Ronnie parks the car and the group gets out. Sven walks over to Tan "you're nervous" Tan takes his hand and whisper to him.

"A little bit"

"It's ok they already know you, Sven" they walk and talk behind Ronnie and Erica

"It's not them I'm worried about, I've never done yoga this is going to be bad."

Tan quietly chuckles "I can't wait."