A WORLD OF TANS.

Getting to school Tan doesn't expect Lin to be waiting at their locker with morning coffees and she wasn't, he hasn't slept all night. Somehow if everyone could forget how weird he's been acting it would help. His best friend is probably going to take his other best friends away and the only other person he had, he can't look in the eyes without wanting to kill himself.

"Tanner" he hears the principal behind him as he drags himself to class looking like a pile of dirty laundry with bed head.

"Yes Principal Taylor" he turns around

She notices his state but doesn't question or comment, "I need you to sit in on the prom committee meeting today during advisory."

He sighs "but that's my free period I was going to take a nap in the library"

"Excuse me?" Her tone changes

He laughs nervously "whaaaaat I don't nap in the library I'm just kidding PT"

"Meeting today at 1 will you go?"

"Of course anything for my favorite principal" Tan tries to be cute but she doesn't buy it and walks away. He drops the smile "Tanner do this Tanner do that... I just want to take a freaking nap!" He mumbles as he walks away.

"Where's Lin?" Tan is stopped by Erica and Ronnie while leaving his second period

"I don't know" they all walk.

"Well we've been looking for her all morning she won't answer my FaceTime" Erica explains

"Or my texts" and Ronnie adds.

"If she won't answer any of you then why would I know any different?"

"Because you're the only person we haven't asked yet," Ronnie says it in an obvious tone. "If she's not with you and we don't know where she is, then where the hell is she?"

"Probably somewhere sucking face with Cyrus" Tan avoids telling them about the fight.

"Lin wouldn't do that though" Erica points out

"Then I don't know! I'm going to third period" he walks away from them.

It's lunch and Tan's been doing so good avoiding his friends and Sven, but every corner he turns there they are, it's like they go to school here. "Tan!" He hears behind him as he's walking trying to skip lunch. He knows he can't outrun Sven, the boy runs for a living so he turns to Sven who walks up to him. "I've been looking for you all morning, why aren't you answering my texts?"

"My phone died" he turned it off "and I've been in class and with my friends all morning, so that's probably why you couldn't find me."

Sven knows he's lying because he already asked Ronnie and Erica twice for Him. "Okay? Do you want to go grab lunch off campus? You look like you could use some frozen yogurt"

"I've asked you to get froyo for months but you were always on some weird diet that wouldn't let you eat anything."

"I know but I can eat whatever I want now Basketball season is over, so come on"

"I can't," Tan says as Sven's about to walk away expecting Tan to follow. "Principal Taylor asked me to sit in on the prom committee lunch meeting, and..." he looks at his 'dead phone' "I'm already late so I gotta go, rain check." He quickly walks away from Sven disappearing into the next hallway.

Safely making it through lunch hiding in a secret place, Tan sneaks to his locker to grab some things. When he's done he shuts his locker to find Erica and Ronnie standing there. "what the-" they scare him