TEAM SVEN.

"Fuck!" Shiela rushes down the hall as Tan eats his bagel "why didn't you wake me up?" She sees him dressed and ready for school

"You didn't ask me to"

"Well we're running late and I have a meeting in 20 minutes"

"Responsibilities am I right?" Tan jokes as his mother collects her stuff and looks for her keys

"Can I trust you to get to school by yourself?" She looks over at him sitting at the counter eating his bagel and drinking his orange juice.

"Yes mother I'm not a child"

"All right I'll probably be working late so your father will pick you up, make sure you eat dinner Tanner!" she leaves shutting the door.

Getting a better idea Tan picks up his phone calling Sven, Not expecting him to pick up Tan's eyes grow when he hears "Hey"

"Hi didn't think you would answer"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"You're mad at me and are ignoring me"

"Do you need me for something Tan? I'm about to drive to school" Tan called as he was climbing in the car

"That's why I was calling, I need a ride to school and was wondering if maybe we could carpool and talk?"

Taking a breath Sven answers "sure I'm on my way."

"Okay thanks" they hang up and Tan smiles, he has a devious thought in his head and it does not have to do with going to school.

Finishing getting ready Tan brushes his teeth after breakfast and impatiently waits for Sven to arrive.

Walking up to the door and ringing the doorbell Sven stands tall waiting for Tan to come out, but when the door opens something else happens. Pulling Sven in Tan shuts the door "are you ready to-" before he could finish his question Tan's lips were already on his.

Tan kisses him expecting to be kissed back but Sven doesn't "why won't you kiss me back?" He asks still kissing Sven's lips

"Because I don't know what you want Tan"

Breathing heavy against Sven's lips as his fingers massage his hair "I want you" he whispers pecking Sven's lips waiting for some kind of response. Unable to hold anymore Sven starts to kiss him back, holding Tan tight as their kiss deepens. Tan pulls his lips away "skip school with me we can stay here."

Without a second thought, he answers "yes." Tan moves in to kiss him again but Sven lets go of him "see how easy that was?" Sven asks taking a step back leaving Tan confused "I will say yes to whatever you want Tan but-"

"Can we please not talk about this right now?"

"Fine, then I'm going to school."

Tan watches as he's about to leave and tries to figure out a way to stop him, the only way to stop him is to bring out Harris Tan.

There are two sides to Tan, when he's at school he's fun high school Tan who hangs out with his best friends and crushes on the hottest boy in Chicago, but when he's with Harris he's mature Tan. He's not afraid to go after what he wants with Harris and right now he wants Sven so he shouldn't be afraid.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Tan asks grabbing his arm "because I can think of so many reasons for you to stay," moving to him Tan runs his hands under Sven's shirt running his fingers against the boy's chest and abs. Reaching his lips to Sven's ear he starts to nibble and kiss it making Sven feel so good

"That's not going to work Tan" the words barely make it out of his mouth as he stands there with his eyes closed trying to resist Tan's lips as they lick and kiss his neck.