Chapter Four

*Kevin's POV*

"Dear, can you come here? Alice wants to meet you today,"

That was kinda shocked me. I mean... Alice? Wanted to meet me? But... "Yeah, sure! Of course I'll be there soon, don't worry! Just tell her I'm going to be there, ok? Thanks a lot, Mrs. Burke," I ended the call.

"Today is going to be a great day," I said to myself while looked for my car key, ready to went to Alice's.

*Alice's POV*

I feel great today and I really can't wait to meet Kevin. I cleaned my room this morning with my mom and I just took a shower for the first time! I mean big things were already happened today, right?

"Sweetie, I already called Kevin. He will come soon," she used that smirk to me. Wait...

"Mom, what did you say to him......???" she just smiled. Ugh I hate this.

"Just get ready dear, I'm glad you are getting better and better since Kevin came," she kissed my forehead. It was true to be honest. Kevin makes me hap... Did I just... Ok.. He makes me happy and makes me talk a lot which is a good thing because I didn't talk too much since the accident. So many things I learnt and I remembered from the talk yesterday with him.

I chose a jeans and a shirt for today. I went to my bathroom and changed my clothes really really fast. I found my small knife in the bathroom. I really wanted to use it but one person in my mind stopped it. Yes, it was Kevin. So, I putted it back and went back to my room. Well, he already  waited in my room

"Hi, Alice!!!" said Kevin goofily.

"Oh my gosh, Kevin!!!!" I punched his stomach and laughed.

"OOWW!! That was hurt!!" he did a cute frown.

"Aww, I'm sorry," I hugged him; a long one.

"You really like hugging me, don't you?" he chuckled. I looked at him and just smiled.

I do, Kevin. I really do.

*Kevin's POV*

Oh my gosh, that smile.

"Alright. Do you wanna go outside? I wanna take you somewhere special!" I said; stopped this awkward silent.

"Sure!" she smiled and ran to take her jumper.

"I'll be outside!!" I yelled while left her room and went outside the house.

*Alice's POV*

"Mom.. Can I go outside with Kevin?" I asked.

"Of course! You know I really trust him, right?" I nodded. "Good, now, go. You need this,"

"Thanks, Mom! Bye, I love you! I'll be a good girl I promise," I giggled and went outside.

Kevin was already in the car, so I did the same with a little bit of running.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Sir, yes, sir!" I yelled and Kevin laughed.. so hard.

This is gonna be a good day.

==========================

A/N: Well, hello there! I know. I know. I don't really get so much time to write because of school. BEING SENIOR IS REALLY STRESSFUL. Anyway...... What will Alice and Kevin do next? See ya next time, nerds! :)