Chapter Seven

*Alice's POV*

Wow, I can't believe I fell asleep last night. I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone. It was died. Great. I got out from my bed and made my way to the bathroom.

It had been four days since Kevin helped me out to be "normal" again and I felt so much better. All he did were absolutely insane. He sacrificed his time to make me feel better and better! He's too famous for doing all these things. Help me out and stuff.

"Alice!!! Kevin's here!" my mom yelled from downstairs. Oh shit. I did my fast bath and got out from bathroom with my body covered by my towel.

"Hold on!! I need to change!" I yelled so they can hear me.

After 15 minutes, I was already at the downstairs.

"Good morning, Al," Kevin said and gave me a very cute smile. My heart melted.

"Good morning, Kev! You came so early," I hugged him. He's too comfortable to be hugged.

"Well, your mom invited me to have a breakfast here. So, why not? I missed your mom's cookings," he said. Nice move, mom!

"Breakfast is ready!" my mom yelled.

"Well, let's eat, shall we? I'm hungry!" he said.

*Kevin's POV*

No doubt. Mrs. Burke is the best cook ever. Beside my mom. Well, we had a chicken porridge for breakfast and it was so yummy!

After eating our breakfast, I realized that I needed to say something important to her.

"Umm, Alice? Is it fine if my friends from Pentatonix came here to visit you on Sunday or Monday? They wanna meet you," I said. She was kinda confused. But she said yes anyway, so no big deal.

"Yes, sure! I'd love to meet them. Oh yeah, you all need to sing 'Run to You' for me, okay? I really love that song!" she said excitingly.

"I'll do everything to make you happy!" I yelled. Oops. She laughed. That was so adorable.

"Okay, you cheesy," she took a deep breath. "So, what are we gonna do today?" she asked. Good question, Al.

"I don't have any plans to be honest," I sighed. "Do you have any?" I asked her back.

"Umm, can we visit our high school?"

BOOM. Brilliant!

"Well......." I made a doubt face.

"You said you would do everything to make me happy 4 minutes ago," she said with seductive voice. Holy wow Alice. Stop it.

"I know, I know. Sure, Al, just get your jumper. I'll be outside," I said; giving her a smile and she ran to her room upstairs. "Don't forget to bring a basketball!" I yelled. I heard an okay from upstairs.

"Hey, Mrs. Burke. Can..." Mrs. Burke cut me.

"It's time for you to call me Linda, Kevin," she smiled to me.

"Well, Mrs... I-I-I mean Linda, can Alice go out today? I promise it won't be long," I said.

"Sure, boy. I trust you. You're a good guy, so why not?" she chuckled. Right.

"Well, thank you, Linda. I promise to make your daughter better and happy," I paused. "By the way, I'll go outside, so, bye," I said and left the house.

=============================

"Ah, so this is our high school," she said.

"Yep!" I grabbed her hand. "Let's go," I said.

"Go where?"

"You bring a basketball, Alice. Stop being lazy. Let's go get some points!" I said as we ran.

It was such a good time. We played basketball and walked around the school since we couldn't go inside the school. Until we arrived at the football court. Her face changed. Sad face. Oh no.

"Al, what's wrong?" I asked her. I knew what she was thinking. Luke. "I'm sorry I shouldn't bring you here," I pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay. I just missed him. I used to cheer him from those seats at the game. Football is his passion," I saw her red eyes. She began to cry. Don't cry, Alice.

"If you had to cry then cry. I'm here, alright? Shh," I kissed her forehead and hugged her again. She cried.

*Alice's POV*

Well, I stopped crying after he hugged me. His hugs are my remedy. He's my teddy bear. And it was something new from Kevin. I mean, he just kissed my forehead. Only my parents and Luke did that, but it was different. It was a warm kiss and... I love it.

"Let's go home," I said. He nodded and we went home.

*Kevin's POV*

Alice slept on our way back to her place. It was a rough day for her. I looked at her. She was so cute when she slept. She was so... Peaceful. I tried to not to wake her up.

After 10 minutes driving, we arrived at her place. She was still sleeping, so I decided to lift her up in bridal style. I pushed the bell and Linda opened the door.

"Hey, Linda, she is sleeping," I whispered.

"Oh, alright, let's go upstairs," she made her way to Alice's room. I followed her. Alice, you're a heavy sleeper.

Finally, Alice was already on her bed. Her mom left. I moved closer to her ears. "Have a good nap," I whispered. God, she's so beautiful. I kissed her forehead once again and left her room.

After having a good talk with Linda, I finally went home; having a quality time with my family.

=============================

A/N : Cheesy, I know.