Chapter Fourteen

*Alice's POV*

I woke up this morning with a text from Kevin.

Good morning! Scott and the others want to meet you! Pick you up @ 9, ok? GET READY! :)

I started to freak out as I looked up to the time. It was almost 9 and I was still on my bed.

"Alice! Kevin's here!" yelled my mom from downstairs. Perfect.

I directly ran to my bathroom and had a quick shower. Then I heard someone walking to my room.

"Alice?"

Oh dang it, it's Kevin!

"Y-yes? I'm in the bathroom," I yelled from the bathroom.

"Girls these days," and I heard him chuckle which made my knees weak.

"Ssshhhh! Out. Now. Kevin. I need to go out and put on my clothes," he laughed this time.

"Okay, okay. I'll be in my car. Hurry up, Ali!"

And right after that, I went out from my bathroom and putted on my clothes. I heard a honk from Kevin's car outside as I walked down to downstairs, signaling me to hurry up.

*Kevin's POV*

"Come on! They're waiting for us!" I shouted. She wore her favorite jumper, short jeans and her Converse shoes just like Avi has. She literally ran into my car and I opened her a door.

"Thank you," she said as she got in.

I ran to the other side of my car and got into my car.

"Where are we going?" she asked as I putted on the seat belt.

"Secret!"

"Not fair. They want to meet me and I'm not allowed to know?" she crossed her arms and frowned. She was so cute when she did that.

"I promised with them, Ali," I smiled to her. "Ready to go?" she shook her head. "Aww, come on, it will be fun!" I said as I started the engine.

"Tell me first,"

"I won't," I sticked out my tongue and drove off.

*Scott's POV*

So, Mitch, Kirstie and I had a plan to hang out with Alice - also Kevin and Avi - to a zoo last night right after Kevin and Alice left. Yeah, childish, I know. But whatever. I texted Kevin about it but he needed to keep it secret from Alice. We decided to meet up and have a breakfast at McDonalds first.

"Scott! It's almost 9. Come on. Up," said Mitch who was already wore jeans and my Spongebob sweater. Wait.. What?

"Why are you wearing my sweater?" I asked as I stood up and stretched up my body.

"Oh, yeah, well, um, I don't know, I just want to wear it. Can I?"

"It's okay, Mitch. It looks good on you by the way," I smiled and walked into the bathroom. "But you do laundry for that, okay?" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Don't worry I will," was all I heard.

After having a shower for like ages, I was finally cleaned and smell good. I wore my 'dork' t-shirt, black jeans and my Nike shoes for today. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Mitch opened the door and Kirstie and Avi entered our room.

"Good morning! Slept well last night?" asked Avi who took a seat on the sofa in the corner of the room. I nodded, so did Mitch. We talked about our plan today for a while and Kirstie cut off the talk.

"Guys, they almost arrive. We need to go," she said. We nodded and we left the hotel, heading to McDonalds which wasn't that far from the hotel. So, we just walked.

*Kirstie's POV*

YES! We will go to a zoo soon!!!

This plan made me excited today. I couldn't stop smiling and Avi noticed that.

"Happy, Kirst?" he asked and smiled. I nodded excitedly and he chuckled.

After walking for ten minutes, we arrived at McDonalds. Kevin and Alice were already waiting at the parking lot, leaning their bodies on Kevin's SUV. She literally noticed us and ran to us. Kevin followed her behind. Gosh, this girl is adorable.

"Hey!" she said as she hugged me. She was as excited as me today. "Wow, we're using the same shoes!" then I looked down. Yes, I wore Converse shoes today, also Avi and Alice. This is funny.

"Girls, let's go inside," Kevin said as he putted his arm around Alice's shoulders. I couldn't handle their cuteness so I giggled. "What?" Kevin asked, noticing what I did.

"You guys look so cute," I saw Alice blushing and Kevin laughed nervously. Lovebirds.

"Guys! Come on!" shouted Scott who already stood up in front of the entrance door. I directly ran to him, followed by Kevin and Alice.

I just really excited for today!