Chapter Sixteen

*Kevin's POV*

"YAY!! We're here!" said Alice who couldn't stop jumping and yelling beside me since she finally found out that we would go to a zoo. I swear, she was really hyperactive today.

"Okay, Alice. Calm down," I chuckled and shook my head.

"Kirstie! Please stop running and jumping," I could hear Avi half yelling to her.

I guess the girls can't handle their excitement, I thought. But I must admit, Alice looks a thousand times cuter right now.

We saw a lot of animals like tigers, lions, giraffes, elephants, pandas, leopards, gorillas, etc. We also saw many reptiles and aves! This visiting was such a great throwback.

After walking around the zoo for an hour, we finally stopped at the food stands because Scott and Mitch wanted to buy a cotton candy.

"Can we please see this show please?" Alice begged, handing me a paper. It was like a lion acrobatic show.

"What show?!" I heard Kirstie yelling from behind me. I looked back to her and gave her the paper. "Oh my gosh! Please you guys, we need to see this! Please please please!" I saw Avi shaking his head beside her while Mitch and Scott were busy with their cotton candies.

"Hey, are guys wanna see this show or not?" Avi said as he handed Scott the paper that I gave to him earlier.

"Hmm... Why not?" he smiled.

"Okay, we need to buy the tickets first then," I said. "Avi, come on, man," and he nodded. "You stay with Kirstie and others, okay? I'll be back. You need something? Water... Popcorn... Or ice cream, maybe?" I asked Alice.

"No, thank you," she replied and smiled. Oh, look at that pretty smile. I just nodded and left.

*Kirstie's POV*

Avi finally left with Kevin to buy us some tickets. He was literally always walking beside me and following me. It was kinda annoying but well, I guess he was trying to be a protective brother and all.

"Hi," Alice greeted me.

"You know you don't have to do that, right?" I chuckled and hugged her. "So, this zoo is kinda cool. Don't you think so?" I asked.

"Cool?!! It's amazing! I remember I was like 10 or 12 years old when my parents took me here. This is such a great throwback for me," she replied excitedly.

I smiled. "Well, thanks for Kevin who planning this," and she shocked. "Wait a minute, you didn't know?" she shook her head. "Then you finally knew," I chuckled. "Just keep it a secret."

I swear I saw her blushing.

*Avi's POV*

Jeez, I swear Kirstie was so hyped back there. Thank goodness Kevin asked me to come with him to buy tickets.

"I saw you baby-sitting Kirstie," said Kevin who couldn't hold his laugh.

"Well... What if she got lost? We can't back to LA if she got lost," I mumbled and this time he laughed.

"Oh my gosh, Avi. You're too much. She won't, okay?" he said as he tried to control his breath. "Okay, now, where's the counter?"

"I guess..." I looked around, then bingo! I saw a long queue. "There!"

"Woah, that's pretty long. Are you sure we will get the tickets?"

"I don't know. Maybe the counter hasn't opened yet," I shrugged.

"Maybe you're right. Well, shall we?" I nodded and we walked to the queue.

I was right. The counter hadn't opened yet. The staff told me that the counter would open twenty minutes before the show starts. Kevin finally decided to call Scott, telling him to wait near or around the counter with the others.

"Hey!" Scott walked toward Kevin and I, alone.

"You should keep your eyes to our girls, Scott," I said.

"Chill, Avi. They are with Mitch there," he chuckled as pointed out where they were waiting. "Well, this is a long queue," he sighed. "Want me to change you guys?"

"Please, Mr. Hoying," Kevin said. "I'll be with Mitch and the girls," Scott nodded and Kevin left.

"So, what's up, bass man?" Scott asked me.

*Alice's POV*

"Damn, that's a long queue," said Mitch who was still enjoying his cotton candy.

He was true. It was a very long queue. I wondered how good the show was. The place for the show itself was in a building; a quiet big building.

"Let's go buy an ice cream," Kirstie whispered to me.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked. "Anyway, let's go."

Kirstie grabbed Mitch's hand and we walked to an ice cream stand. Kirstie and I bought the vanilla one while Mitch bought the strawberry one. Then we walked back to the spot we were stood before.

Not long after that, I saw Kevin jogging toward us.

"Hey guys! Scott and Avi are waiting for the tickets," then he saw me and smiled. "You got ice cream on your cheek, Alice."

"Huh? Where?" I wiped my right cheek with my right index finger while my other hand was still holding my ice cream.

"The other one." and I wiped my left cheek. He laughed. I guess I missed the spot, I thought. "Here, let me," he cupped my cheek and wiped the spot with his thumb. His touch sent me some shivers. "There you go," he smiled.

"Thank you.."

"No problem," he smiled again. "That ice cream looks delicious," he smirked.

"I know what you mean, Kevin," I giggled and handed him my ice cream. "Here." He held my hand and made a huge bite. "Kevin! That was a lot!!!!" I punched him lightly. He swallowed the ice cream and said sorry.

After 30 minutes waiting, finally Scott and Avi were back with the tickets on their hands. We decided to buy popcorn and we entered the building.

===============================

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Love you all! <3