Chapter Eighteen

*Alice's POV*

I walked hand in hand with Kevin to his car. Like I said, It just feels right, you know. I feel safe around him.

"You know..." Kevin started to speak. "My friend said that every time there was an awkward silence or a silence in general, a gayby was born."

"A gayby?" I chuckled.

"You know, a gay baby," and I started to laugh. I didn't expect that come from his mouth.

"Oh my gosh," I said as I tried to catch my breath. "That was unexpected."

"Really? Well, that was an odd one. Mitch or Scott always say that word," he chuckled which is the cutest thing ever.

Suddenly, he let go his grip. I didn't realize we already near his car. He jogged to his car, turned on the engine and he jogged back to the other side of his car to open the door for me. What a gentleman, I thought.

"Thank you, sir," I smiled as went inside the car. He closed the door and leaned his body on the door. Maybe he wants to wait his friends, I said it to myself as I sighed.

My left hand automatically moved to turn on the radio and a song bursted out.

That kinda lovin',

Turns a man to a slave.

That kinda lovin',

Sends a man right to his grave.

I go crazy, crazy, baby, I go crazy.

You turn it on,

Then you're gone.

Yeah, you drive me

Crazy, crazy, crazy, for you baby.

What can I do, honey,

I feel like the color blue.

Then suddenly I heard the door behind me opened, it was Kirstie, followed by Avi and Mitch, sandwiching her. Scott entered from the back of the car.

"So, ready, guys?" Kevin said as entered the car and buckled up the seat belt.

"I'm so ready for Chipotle!" said Scott from very behind of the car.

"Alright then," and he started driving.

*Scott's POV*

On our way to Chipotle, me, Kirstie and Mitch were texting each other. Not because we didn't want to talk but it was because we talked about Alice and Kevin. So, I made a group chat on WhatsApp earlier and texted my queens.

K: so?

M: Kevin and Alice walked hand in hand

M: and that was fcute

K: did u get a pic?

S: are u kidding?

K: no?

M: i didn't

S: they walked too fast -_-

M: why are we so excited about this

K: "we"? excuse me?

M: mommy doesn't like that tone