Chapter Eleven

*Avi's POV*

"AVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" Kirstie ran to me and hugged me.

Yep, I was at the airport waiting for Kirstie, Mitch and Scott to catch an early flight. We were ready to visit Kevin!!!

Mr. Kaplan America ready to help @KOlusola

I tweeted that an hour ago and I got a reply from Kevin.

@Avi_Kaplan HAHAHA come here you Kaplan! I miss you! #bromance

Suddenly, someone jumped to me and I fell, it was Scott.

"Oh my gosh, Avi, are you okay?" he laughed.

"Avi, what are you doing?" Mitch came bringing his suitcase.

I stood up. "Scott tried to kill me," I frowned. Scott laughed even more.

"Hush you, Scott." Kirstie said. I held my laugh.

"I'm sorry, Kirst." he apologized and sat down.

"I want to get a coffee. Want one?" Mitch asked me and Scott. I shook my head and Scott nodded.

"I want one!" Kirstie yelled.

"Okaaaaaay!" then he left.

After, he got back, we waited for a while and ready to fly!

=============================

*Kevin's POV*

Kevin! Pick me up!!! I want to meet your friends!

Alice texted me this morning. Ah, yes, I need to pick Avi and others soon. I promised to them to pick them up at the airport. Thanks to Alice who reminded me. Oh, a DM from Mitch.

Landed @ 8 ;) Miss you, Kev!

I checked my watch. Darn, they almost landed!

=============================

*Alice's POV*

I really can't wait to meet them. Kevin told a lot about them and they seemed so fun. After fifteen minutes, Kevin arrived at my place and I went outside to meet him who was still inside the car.

"Hey, Kevin. Good morning!" I greeted him with a huge smile on my face.

Since I kissed his cheek, he acted so weird and I got what he meant actually. Luke did that too. He's in love with me and I can't stop smiling.

"Good morning, Al. Come in! We're gonna late so hurry!" he said from inside the car and I jumped into his car. He chuckled. "Alright let's go."

*Kevin's POV*

Phew, we arrived on time. Avi texted me that they already waited at McDonalds.

*Avi's POV*

Finally we landed! We decided to buy meals at McDonalds while we waited Kevin.

"Where the hell is he?" Scott asked me.

"No clue, Scott. I already texted him by the way," I said and started to eat my burger. "Let's just eat first." I continued.

After we finished our meals, I saw Kevin from the distance with a girl.

"Guys, he's here.... With Alice, I believe." I said to the trio.

"Well, let's meet them then." Mitch said as he stood up. We did the same and walked toward them.

Alice actually saw us. She ran to us and hugged me first.

"Aaaaah! You must be Alice....." I said while hugged her back. She's a lovely and pretty, though.

"Yes, I am, sir Kaplan!" I chuckled. She let me go and ran to the trio behind me.

"Hey, bro. What's up? I missed you, man!" Kevin hugged me and chuckled.

"So, how's she?" I said while starred at her laughing with the trio.

"I made her back. It's official and I'm in love with her. I think we have the same feeling. I just need a right time to tell it." Kevin said while he did the same thing as I was. I nodded. "So, where are you guys gonna stay?" he asked.

"Well, we gonna stay at the nearest hotel around your place. I guess you know which one." he nodded. Suddenly, Alice came to us with the trio behind her.

"Kevin, look what Kirstie gave to me!" she showed him a flower crown and giggled like a child. It was cute actually. She's perfect for him. I glanced up to Kirstie and gave her a thumb up.

*Kirstie's POV*

"They're so cute!!!" Mitch whispered to me.

"I know right?!" I whispered him back. Oh dear, they're really cute.

"What are you guys talking about?" Scott whispered to me. I mouthed him 'they're so cute' and Scott was like 'o' then smiled.

"Anyway, let's go. Let me drive you guys to the hotel." he said to us and started to walk. We nodded and followed him with Alice beside me.

"Once again, thank you so much, Kirstie. It's beautiful!" she said to me and smiled. This girl is definitely my favorite.