Chapter Twelve

*Alice's POV*

I really love these guys! They're very funny and super nice. The boys are so sweet, nice and funny. Kirstie is definitely my favorite. I'm so glad Kevin has them as best friends also family.

After driving for twenty minutes, we finally arrived at their hotel. We needed a taxi because their bags and suitcases didn't really fit with Kevin's car. They checked in and went to their rooms; leaving me and Kevin alone at the lobby.

"So, you like them?" Kevin asked me who sat beside me.

"I love them! They're super nice!" I said.

He smiled to me. "Perfect," he literally ran his fingers through my hair. It sent me shivers. I replied his smile. "You look beautiful today, Alice." he added causing me blushing. He chuckled.

Suddenly Avi came to us jogging. "I'm back!" he said.

"Wow, very fast, Mr. Kaplan. I'm impressed." I said to him causing Kevin laughs so hard.

"Well..." Avi shrugged and smirked. "Where's the others?"

"You were the one with them! You tell me, my brother." Kevin replied.

"Here!!!!!!" the trio said in unison. They're so funny. Scott stood beside me.

"We're bored, though. Let's go somewhere fun. We wanna know more about this lovely young lady." Scott said while he putted his arm around my neck.

*Kevin's POV*

Alice welcomed them very well. She made friends already with them! I'm so glad she acted that way. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

Yo, Chad is landed, baby! Where are we gonna meet?

Damn it, I almost forgot about Chad. I decided to call him.

Thud... Thu...

"Chad? Yes, I read your text. How about at her place? I'll give you the address. Yes. Okay." I checked my phone. 4:30 PM. "Umm, 5:30 sounds good? Okay, see ya!" I ended the call.

"Who did you call?" asked Avi who was still stood beside me.

"It's Chad. I need to meet him tonight with Alice." I replied. "Alice?"

"Yes?" she looked at me.

"Can I talk with you?"

"Umm, well, sure," she wasn't sure with it. I walked away from the others.

"We need to meet my friend, Chad. Umm, he's gonna check you out. To make sure you're alright for the rest of your life. Trust me on this one. He's a professional." I held her hands and squeezed them. I gave my best smile to make her sure.

"Umm, okay," she still wasn't sure with my words. I pulled her into a hug.

"You will be fine, Alice. Trust me." as I rubbed her back. She let me go and smiled to me. "That's my girl."

"Let's go back to them." I nodded and she ran to the trio. I think she really loves them.

"Hey, Avi. I'll meet you guys tonight. I need to meet Chad first. Just text me soon." he nodded.

After talking with them for a couple minutes at the lobby, me and Alice were finally left and went back to Pearl's.

"Why are we back?" she shocked.

"Because.... You will meet my friend here. He won't hurt you. In fact, you will love him. He's funny!" I said as I parked my car in front of her house. "Oh, and your parents knew about this so he's fine," I added.

"Okay," she said and bit her bottom lip. She must be feel really uncomfortable.

After waiting a couple of minutes, Chad was finally came and he checked Alice. He asked Alice and her parents if they could use her room or not. Alice wasn't comfortable at first but well, she said yes anyway. So, all I did was watching TV while waiting them both to come out.

"Pssstt, Kevin!" it was Chad.

"Oh, Jesus, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"She's healthy as heck and she will be okay as long as she's happy. She really loved Luke, though. That's one for sure. She will always be. But she will move on," he sighed. "I hope you will be that guy. You deserve her. She deserves you." he added and smiled at me.

"Thanks a lot, Chad. Come here," I hugged him. "I owe you for this one."

"No problem! Oh, you can see her by the way.... Or maybe....."

"Her mom, Chad. Her mom. In the kitchen." I finished the sentence.

"Right. Her mom." and then he left to the kitchen.

*Alice's POV*

Kevin never lied. Chad was... Okay, you know. He asked me some questions but I didn't have to answer it all. After that, he left my room.

"Hey," I saw Kevin leaning on the frame door. "You okay?"

"I am okay. You were right. He's nice." I smiled to him.

He replied my smile. "Told ya," he chuckled. "Chad is talking with your mom now," he added.

"Oh, alright. What did he tell to you?" I asked him.

He walked toward me and kneeled in front of me. "Well," he held my hands as he sighed. "You're fine,"

"So, I'm not weird anymore?"

"What?! Weird? You're funny. You aren't weird, Alice. You're..." he paused.

*Kevin's POV*

Oh my goodness, should I tell her?

"You're beautiful an-" suddenly I heard her mom entered her room. Thank God!

"I'll let you guys talking, okay?" I asked them both and they nodded. "Come on, Chad."

"You really love her, don't you?" Chad asked.

"Well, of course. At first, I wanted to help her as a friend. But lately, this feeling changed. You know what I mean." he nodded.

"But hey, I need to leave now. I need to meet my friends," he said; checking his watch.

"Oh, okay then. Once again, thanks a lot. Take care." I said as we shook our hands and he nodded.

"You're welcome, Kevin. See ya later," and then he walked out the house.

*Alice's POV*

After talking with my mom, we decided to go downstairs and I saw Kevin sitting on the sofa alone. Where is Chad?

"Umm, where's Chad?" my mom asked him first.

"Oh, he needs to meet his friends so he left. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys," he replied. She nodded.

I walked toward him and sat beside him.

"Oh yeah! Want to go out? Avi and others are hanging out at a bar. You should try their fish n chips! It's soooo good!" he asked me.

"Why not?" I smiled to him.

He chuckled. "Alright let's go,"