Chapter Eight

*Alice's POV*

Well, this is weird. I was on my bed and it was dark already. I got up and went downstairs.

"Hi, mom," I yawned.

"Hey, you slept in Kevin's car, so Kevin decided to lift you," my mom said. Ah, make sense.

"Oh, okay, um, do we have ice cream?" I asked.

"Yes. In the freezer," she smiled. I nodded and ran to the kitchen. Yum, a chocolate one! I don't really like chocolate, but Kevin does. I just smiled and ate it.

"Well, where did you guys go?" my mom asked and sat beside me.

"We went to our high school. It was so much fun! We played basketball there. I almost won the game but Kevin tickled me so I lost," I said and my mom just smiled. My mom put her hand around my shoulders.

"Can I ask you something? But be honest," she chuckled.

"Sure," as I nodded.

"Do you like him?" Damn, to the point.

"Umm, well, I don't know. I mean I'm still not sure with my own feelings. I do like him but I'm not ready yet," I frowned.

"Aww, baby, I get you, Alice. I totally get it," she rubbed my shoulder. "It's alright. It takes times to make it sure,"

"Ugh, mom, I swear you're the best mom ever!" I hugged her. She laughed. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just happy for you," she giggled.

"Oh, stop it, mom," she laughed so hard this time.

"Okaaaay. Well, I need to sleep right now," she stood up. "Good night, baby girl," she kissed my forehead and went to her room. So, I did the same.