Chapter Ten

*Kevin's POV*

I took her to the nearest restaurant to, you know, eat because I was really hungry.

"So, your friends will come soon, right?" she asked while I ate my food. I nodded. "I'm so excited to meet them!" she continued.

"Oh, rewlly?" I asked with my food in my mouth. She laughed and nodded. This is a really good sign. I didn't talk about Chad because it would freak her out.

After I finished my meal, we went back to her place.

=============================

*Alice's POV*

"Alice..."

"Yes, Kevin?"

"I think I need to go home. I'm very sleepy." Kevin yawned. He's very cute. I smiled to him.

"Aww, my teddy bear is sleepy." I giggled and his face started to blush. Wait, was he just blushing?! "Well, okay, I'll see you tomorrow?" I nodded. "Alright. Good night, Alice." He smiled to me and hugged me.

"Kevin?"

"Yea-" I cut it with my kiss on his left cheek. I smiled.

"Good night." I said.

"W-well, good night, Alice." he said nervously. After that, he went back to his car and drove off. I sighed with a big smile on my face and went inside my house.

Today was a great day.

=============================

*Kevin's POV*

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! Oh my... She just KISSED my cheek. Damn it, Alice. You're driving me crazy this time. I need to call Chad.

I took out my phone and called him right away.

"Hello? Hello? Chaaaad?"

"Slow down, buddy. What's wrong?" he asked.

"Well, Alice just kissed my cheek. Is that a sign?" I replied him.

"Dude, it was obvious! I think you don't even need me anymore. She's absolutely back. Because of you!" he yelled. "Well, we still can meet each other on Sunday, though." he chuckled. "But seriously, congratulation, buddy." he continued.

"Come on, dude. I still need you if something wrong happened. But really?"

"YES, KEVIN, YES! Just say those words." he chuckled.

"Alright! Alright! Can't wait to see you on Sunday! Thanks a lot, Chad. You're my man." I said to him.

"You're welcome, mate! Talk to you later, okay? Bye!" he ended the call.

Yes! Finally! Oh gosh, I really can't wait to meet my buddies on Sunday.

=============================

A/N :

Hey, guys! So, this story will end soon and I need y'all's opinions. Should I continue it? Or... Should I end it and make a sequel of this story? Or... Just end it? Tell me your opinions! Comment! I love you all, nerds! Don't forget to keep voting and check my other works. <3