1: My Secret

"You stupid bitch!" John screamed as he slapped my face. "Where is my fucking dinner woman?" he said as he slammed me against a wall. 

"J- John, please." I whimpered. 

"What? Please what?" He then threw me to the floor. "My rules are simple Lara! When I get home have out my fucking DINNER!!!" He then jumped on top of me and continuously punched me. "You fucking bitch!" He said, "you can't do anything right!" He then paused for a moment to catch his breath and then he continued to beat me. "Your lucky I married you! No one else will ever love you! Your too ugly!" John then he got up and began to wash the blood away from his hands in the kitchen.

"Clean up this mess! Make me dinner! And then you'll get the second part of your punishment in bed tonight." At this he smiled at me evilly and walked off into our room. Once he was gone I let my tears flow down my face. This had been going on for 2 years and no one knew about it. My parents were dead, and my brother lived on the other side of the U.S.A. John limited me to zero friends but secretly when he's at work I go over to to Julian, my neighbor and hang out. She's nice but if John ever found out he would kill me.

I got up and grabbed a mop from the closet in our bathroom. As I opened the door to get it I looked up in shock to see i had a black eye and multiple cuts and bruises on my face. I started to whimper but stopped, for if John heard me crying he would surely beat me again. I sighed and went into the living room where my blood was spread all over the floor. I shivered, no person should have to do this as a regular routine.

As I put the mop away John's voice rang out from our room, "my dinner better almost be ready!" I tensed up as I said, 

"Yes dear! It's almost done!" I than rushed back to the kitchen where my famous chicken pot pie was in the oven. I took it out and sniffed it, it smelled amazing. "Dinners ready!" I called out! John then lumbered into the room and looked at what I had made. 

"This better be fucking good or your dead" he said as he sat at the table. I got worried as I brought the tray to him. He sniffed it, "smells good." He said. Then he grabbed his fork and tried a bite. "It tastes good. Looks like you can get one fucking thing done around here, cooking and cleaning. Every wife should do that." I sighed and began to walk off to our room. "Hey!" He called out, "I might be having some friends over tomorrow! You better show them a good time!" I turned around and nodded, "and also don't forget about the other half of your punishment tonight." He said as he smirked. I then shivered and walked away.

After John finished eating he told me to clean up his plate and then meet him in the bedroom. As I washed the tray I began to think of what kind of sexual torture he might do in there. When i was finished I creeped into our room, to see John sitting on our bed with nothing on. "Take off your clothes," he said to me as he smiled. 

"John please, i'm sorry and-" 

"TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES!" He screamed. I shut up and did as he said. He eyed me up and down greedily. "Lay down on the bed." He said after I had undressed. I did as he asked and soon he was on top of me, he then leaned in and said, "if you try to stop me i will hurt you even more."

Then he was inside me. I screamed because of how hard he pushed. He slapped me, "what the fuck is my name?!?" He yelled as he fucked me. 

"John Carter!" I yelled. He slapped me again, "don't ever yell at me!" He said and continued to have sex. All I remember was after an hour he got off and went to bed.

I awoke the next morning to see that the clock said 6:00am. I sighed and slipped on some clothes. "Oh god, why did I marry him?" I said as I went into the bathroom, "why Lara why?" I then peed and started a shower. I went in and let the warm water consume me. "How am I going to tell him?" I ask as I begin to cry, "that i'm pregnant?"

Authors Note: Hey y'all! This is my third and I went for a more darker note so tell me what you think and I will be trying to update every week! Comment what you think! Bye!