15: Thoughts

Lara's POV: 

That letter was all I could think of on the drive home 3 weeks later. Who could have written it? Why would they want to help me? John never lets me hang out with anyone. Well I guess Maya is an exception but still, who would go through all the trouble of paying those bills for some random girl? 

Rachel has been fine for the last few weeks. I breast feed her daily and she occasionally cries. I don't care, I love her, she's everything I love about me. Then I see her eyes, she has John's eyes, they make me want to scream and run. But I can't, because I won't leave my children for that monster.

George made a slow recovery over these last 3 weeks and is now in good enough health to come home with us. The cry of the twins interrupts my thoughts. I turn around to see both Rachel and George crying. "Woman go shut those kids up!" John yells from the drivers seat. I unbuckle and scramble to the back. The began to scream louder. "John, maybe if you lowered your voice they wouldn't-" He laughs, "Does it look like I FUCKING CARE LARA? JUST FUCKING MAKE THEM SHUT UP." The screams grow louder and John begins to grip the wheel tighter than before. Quickly thinking I push a pacifier into their mouths. Instantly they begin to suck on them, then their eyelids become heavy, and their off to sleep.

We pull into the driveway around 10 minutes later. I unbuckle the kids when John walks up to me. "Hand me Axel." He says. I'm confused, "h-his name is Geo-" He slaps me across the face, I taste blood. "I run this house, I name these kids, his name is Axel and her name is..." He pauses to think, then a wicked smile comes across his mouth. "Bitch." Our daughter's name is bitch? How could he? He grabs our boy roughly and walks inside, I quickly follow with... bitch in my arms.

He's just mad because someone payed to have George live. My favorite part was that he couldn't figure out who did it. When I walk inside John is taking off his clothes. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Showing my son how to fuck a woman." He tells me. Suddenly the color drains from my face. He grabs me roughly and right as he's about to do it the doorbell rings.

John groans as he puts on his pants and shirt quickly. He opens the door to reveal Maya with a stack of flyers in her hand. "Hello Mr. Carter, I've been going door to door asking people this." As she hands him the flyer my heart sinks. A missing poster of Hannah is on the flyer. I can see John is furious but before I can stop her Maya seals her fate with 5 words. "Have you seen my sister?"

Authors Note: I have just been on a month long hiking trip so thats why I could not update :( sorry. But expect more of this hot stuff in the future! John is SOOOOOOO pissed. But hey, you don't just kill a girl and expect no consequences. See ya'll next time! Comment, Like Share. Bye!