14: Is This The End

Lara's POV:

Fuck, I'm so fucking fucked. I'm also worried. I don't know what to do, I'm lost in my thoughts. I want my son to live but what will happen if he's disabled? What will John do? Also what will John do when he finds out? I curl up in a ball as I lay on my hospital bed. What will I do? What should I do? The babies are here, and I can't hide behind them any more.

John's POV:

I sit casually in a hallway, waiting for the news on my son. As I was smoking I got to thinking and decided I wanted to see my son for my own eyes. Suddenly a door across from me opens and a smoking hot ginger walks over to me.
"Are you John Carter?" I nod as I look her up and down. "Your wife successfully delivered the babies but your son had some... difficulties." Now she has my attention. "The fuck did you just say?" I ask her as I glare at her. "Well... he's in an incubator and is on life support but-" I don't even listen to the rest of her sentence as I push past her and go into the room behind her.

"Sir you can't be in here!" I spin around. "Where the fuck is my son you BITCH!" Now she's scared. With a shaking hand she points to the closest incubator. I lay eyes on him and for a minute my eyes soften. He looks like me, he has my nose and I can already see blonde hair. But he has Lara's eyes. My eyes narrow, Lara.

"Where the fuck is my wife?" I ask the nurse who is still in terror. "D-down the h-hall in room 6." I leave the incubator room and go into room 6. Lara sits up instantly. "John!" She says.

"What the fuck did you do to my SON?!?!?!" I yell, "he's fucking dying!" She whimpers, "we can pay for the treatments, and he'll get better." I get closer and am about to hit her when a doctor comes in. "Is everything's my ok?" He asks. I glare at Lara, "yes, everything is fine doctor." Then I walk out.

The doctor follows me as I go down the hallway. "Sir I need to talk to you about the billing information under your sons health." Then a wicked plan hits me. "I will not be paying for the incubation." The doctor is speechless. "Did you talk with your wife about this?" I glare at him. "Tell you what doc, if you keep this between us I'll give you 10,000 in cash right now." I say as I take out my wallet. He nods. "Ok but if someone goes to pay for the treatments I can't stop them." I chuckle, "that won't happen." Then I continue to walk down the hall.

My reason for killing my son is simple, he is now a retard, a fucking idiot. I can't have a brain dead son. Still, it will be fun to fuck up Lara and her daughter.

Neved's POV:

I watch John as he pays off the doctor. He's a fucking monster. But I've got other plans for his baby.

Lara's POV:

"Excuse me mam? A letter came for you." Says a nurse. "Thank you," I say suspiciously. A letter? From who? I open it up and gasp. Inside is maybe 20,000 dollars. There's also a letter and I quickly open it.

Dear Lara,

John was going my to pull the plug on your son but don't worry, the money in here will be plenty to pay for his treatments. Don't try to trace this note, you'll find out who I am eventually.

- A Helpful Friend

I'm dumbfounded at first but then after I give the nurse the money to help my son I realize something. I've got an ally that will help me take down John. And I plan to use this advantage every chance I get.

Authors Note:
So Neved is helping Lara now! Good for them! But who is Neved? Last chapter he said this was not his real name so who is this person? You'll have to stick with me to find out!