17: Unseen Friends

Lara's POV:

I'm sitting alone in my room rocking both of my children to sleep. When they finally close their eyes I sigh with relief, "these monsters take so long to get to sleep." Now that they are down I can get to work. John won't be home for a good 7 hours, he's giving investors a tour of his gym. That leaves me plenty of time to somehow leave a message to this Nived person. How will I do this? I know he's going to be watching me and John but how could I get a message to him? I sit in a chair and think about it. 

After an hour my brain hurts and I don't have anything. "Shit, well I guess i'll just hide a note in the front of our garden. Hopefully he'll see it. So I grab a pen and pencil and scribble down what I want to know. Who is the person in our basement? Who is Nived? And also i decided to tell him to please find some way to help me get away from John. When i'm done I drop the letter behind my rose bush and retreat back to my house.

Nived's POV:

I've been stalking John all day, trying to see if I can destroy him by finding some illegal business deals he's made or something. So far i've gotten nothing. He has gotten this place locked up tighter than a maximum security prison. Only authorized personal are allowed to access files, and 2 security guards stand in front of the file room around the clock. Tight shit for a gym. Currently I am spying on him through some binoculars from outside the gym.

So he's giving tours to his investors, I checked all of their backgrounds and they seem ok. I yawn. "I have jack shit." I say. Then my phone starts to buzz. I take it out of my pocket and it says there is motion in front of Lara's house. I put a camera up across the street and it seems that Lara has just put down a note behind her rose bushes. It's for me.

I hurry up and sprint to my car. Turning the key faster than ever before I speed out of there, only to get caught in traffic. "Fuck! Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" I yell. I need to get to that note, but i'll have to wait for it. 

After 45 minutes of shit traffic I park my car a block away from Lara's house and casually look behind her rose bushes, to find nothing. "What the fuck? It was right here!" Then I hear laughing from behind me. I spin around to see a woman holding the note and reading it. 

"Your right, it WAS right there. Now it's over here, in my hand." This is very bad. "Please give me the note." I ask. She looks up at me and smiles. "You know this letter has some strange shit in it and i'm pretty sure you have something to do with it, Nevid." Shit Lara put my name in that note. "Ok let's talk, but not here." She smiles. "Sure, let's go to my place." As we walk to her house  I say something. "What is your name?" She answers after a brief second. "Maya."

Author's Note: SHIT!!!!!!! Nevid has just been exposed by Maya! What will this mean for him? Will his cover be blown? Find out next time! Share, Like, Comment. Bye!